Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So my issue is that I have a save just outside the factory/lab area were you need to enter and where the last update ended now it just locks up and I am unable to do anything. Attached it if anyone wants to see exactly what I am meaning I am stuck and curious if I am going to have to redo the game or if there is something I am missing

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
after Blaze fucked Manila, it said she was pregnant. but on her status it said 0 for pregnant. is she pregnant or not, bit confused

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
When I played from my end save from 13 I got the end where she cannot go to sleep,, but I just played a new game as soon as she enters the bedroom I got the thank you for playing v0.14 message. It's a minor glitch. In this playthrough I was only able to get her pregnant at the very end by John Doe after taking fertility pills.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
I think everybody agrees now that Mickael is a mole. I mean, we had the hiddened-faced guy (=man with important identity) that hit Manila from behind when she first tried to arrest The Pusher and that the guy called "Mike", now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ronn264

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Im trying to do a pure justice route but i can't beat the harassers without taking J.Blue's bribe money so i can stock up on medkits does anyone have any tips?
Easy:
use this:

load save, switch money to like 10.000$ or more & buy all protection items & medicine. Every fight will be easy then.

Jul 21, 2017

Use this site to decrypt RPGM game images.
Dont decrypt all the images at once the site would crash.
Thank you for the link, but unfortunately it doesn't work (I even tried downloading the Java version).
I can't get it to read the System.json file, and when I try to upload the alternate file that contains the decryption key (rpg_core.js) I get another error message.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
ALERT: Translated with google translator...

This guide was carried out only by one way: accept relationship with Michael and receive $ 5000 from J.Blue. In addition, we have chosen to arrest Mason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally I leave my save folder ending the game until the Manila virgin until the last patch and a notebook with all important events.
This is the closest thing we have to a walkthrough right now. Great job!

May 2, 2018
Thank you for the link, but unfortunately it doesn't work (I even tried downloading the Java version).
I can't get it to read the System.json file, and when I try to upload the alternate file that contains the decryption key (rpg_core.js) I get another error message.

Any assistance would be appreciated!
100% works for me(do not download anything just use the online decrypter).
step 1:Choose the system.json from the game/www/data/system.json
step 2: once you choosed the system.json file hit detect button on the right side of the page.(it detects the key).once it detects the key hit the ok tab.
step 3: In En/Decrypt-File(s) click choose file and select the imgs that you want to decrypt form www/imgs.
step 4: Hit Decrypt.
step 5:the decrypted pic will be shown in the top right hand corner .
step 6:jack it off(enjoy).
Hope this helps.

Remember not to decrypt all the imgs at once it would crash.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes