Oct 14, 2019
well, two month of waiting and now we only have 2 days for playing, which is not revealed for 100% (i mean why he didnt make some sex scenes with robots:LOL:, thats would be cool story twist)

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Could someone described how developer resolved pregnancy? What happens with the baby after birth? Does the game recognizes baby father? I have only one save with pregnant Manila, but it's too early for her to give birth.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Could someone described how developer resolved pregnancy? What happens with the baby after birth? Does the game recognizes baby father? I have only one save with pregnant Manila, but it's too early for her to give birth.
But how is the baby even relevant to the game? Even if it determines who is the father of baby. Then what? What comes after that?

Reactions: Pogo123

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
But how is the baby even relevant to the game? Even if it determines who is the father of baby. Then what? What comes after that?
I like continuity. If there is pregnancy feature then there should be some consequences. Otherwise it's just cheap crowd pleaser (in that case fans of big belly). I don't like big belly. But the opportunity of impregnating Manila with specific guy was interesting. If it's pointless, then I will never use that feature again. So, I wanted to know. If you don't know the answer for my question, then I will wait for someone else to tell me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.04.2020

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.19] [Abaddon] (3.13 gb rar win source)
448 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes