the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.11.2020

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
My playthrough for this update : Date with Jason after the fight choose invite him for sex scenes, date with Mr. Forger choose defend Logan then any choice you want and lastly choose accept for full sex scenes. If you choose don't say anything you will only get the hj and bj scenes only. Btw before the date with Forger i use the nightfall not sure if it had impact on the scenes or not.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
My playthrough for this update : Date with Jason after the fight choose invite him for sex scenes, date with Mr. Forger choose defend Logan then any choice you want and lastly choose accept for full sex scenes. If you choose don't say anything you will only get the hj and bj scenes only. Btw before the date with Forger i use the nightfall not sure if it had impact on the scenes or not.
Nice catch.
And works without nightfall too.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rouge

May 2, 2017
The Lab introduced pregnancy and that is when it started to take two months to get one update out and since one update is one day in game, it sometimes feels like we are missing a week or more of story

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
Two month waiting for "You play Sunday". This mean you will skip the complete day until 9 pm, then Foger Scene, then you go blow around and then finish "play sunday".

Reactions: Wishmaster

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
The Lab introduced pregnancy and that is when it started to take two months to get one update out and since one update is one day in game, it sometimes feels like we are missing a week or more of story
Yap. The pregnancy-and-dating-kinda-thing mess the update. Hoping in the next update, Abaddon makes the pregnancy a fix not optional.

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
Anyone have the last save from 0.22 so I can copy it in and start the new stuff in 0.23?
Would appreciate!
Thank you!

oda29

Feb 3, 2019
As I did not accept the appointment with Mr Forger and did not form a relationship with Jason, I only received a spam message and on Sunday I had no quest. My question is, if there is another quest other than those two that day? Plz help I want to know if it is a bug or something like that.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
As I did not accept the appointment with Mr Forger and did not form a relationship with Jason, I only received a spam message and on Sunday I had no quest. My question is, if there is another quest other than those two that day? Plz help I want to know if it is a bug or something like that.
I don't think it's a bug. I turned down Jason which is why I didn't get his quest, only had the Mr Forger quest and I didn't get the sacred chest quest which I assume has something to do with justice points. And considering my Manila has 45 corruption, well...

oda29

Feb 3, 2019
I don't think it's a bug. I turned down Jason which is why I didn't get his quest, only had the Mr Forger quest and I didn't get the sacred chest quest which I assume has something to do with justice points. And considering my Manila has 45 corruption, well...
Our Manilla is a dirty bitch I love it. I hope Abaddon add more content next time.

3.70 star(s) 88 Votes