Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
The Ren'py is great for those of us who have already trudged our way through the RPGM version.

And while I like the fighting, I find some of them are just ridiculous. You win one fight only to have the same guy get back up to full health and you have to fight him/her again. It's like the dojo... you fight the sensi, win, fight him again, win and then you immediately have to go into a fight with Alex. It's crazy. Or the big monster dude she fought... you win three times and yet you still don't win and instead you burned through whatever healing you had purchase.

The Benny fights were equally irritating.

But yes, to your point, the Ren'py version takes all the grind out of it and you don't have to play it to see the gallery.
Yeah you r right but I played so many games of Renpy version and found so attractive and fun but about remake of renpy version of malina what I found I just clear about it

Reactions: SteelyDan14

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Thank you, I'm looking for this scene.

ibizadalton
You probably knew this but if Manila is pregnant, it affects different scenes like:
Peeping tom:
Manila always accepts blackmail or at least I couldn’t change it.
in the procedure that I write I warn at the beginning that she will not get pregnant, but at each scene (or she could be I report the change), after I have for the moment done only one route. I'm going to finish it soon and start again in order to make another choice and indicate another route (or I rewrite a route to do something simple). this is my first time and like many developers who post here, i love perfection (even if google translate is not really a good translator).
knowing that the game exists in Renpy the players press have cases go through the. https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-renpy-remake-v0-04-phalzyr.48688/

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Manila is wandering around the hospital, about to give birth, second floor, looking for where. Took the only elevator visible on the east side of 1st floor. 2 receptionists on 1st floor, a woman filling out forms to the left of the 2nd floor elevator, a kid or patient in a bed on that side .. and a mustachioed dude who may be a doctor in a 2nd floor examination office just sits there. Nothing clickable or flare to stand on tht I can see ...

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Manila is wandering around the hospital, about to give birth, second floor, looking for where. Took the only elevator visible on the east side of 1st floor. 2 receptionists on 1st floor, a woman filling out forms to the left of the 2nd floor elevator, a kid or patient in a bed on that side .. and a mustachioed dude who may be a doctor in a 2nd floor examination office just sits there. Nothing clickable or flare to stand on tht I can see ...
once entering the hospital, take the stairs on the right, then the elevator, the middle corridor and the large room on the left, the bright star should find this (share your backup if you can't get there) it could be an unknown bug and the developer will be happy to correct it)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so what does this latest update add specifically? something with the temple? also can someone PM me a save where manila can beat santa? cause i can't beat this dude lol

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
here is a walkthrough, you can of course make other choices.
and a modified file for combat and / or money concerns
Pogo123 Sorrow85

if you refuse michael in the evening you will have an appointment with him put on the sex bomb, if you have accept the bribes J-blue, you see the discussion between Michael and Dereck concerning you.
if you are neutral michael will contact you this weekend to ask for help regarding his debt.

Event
Jonh Doe: on the J-blue Bribe Route at the first meeting choose not to touch me (Handjob and Blowjob) in the public restroom.

Note: that many quests are exclusively reserved for Manila (not pregnant), but all the sexual relations on their video pregnant or not

backups shown in the walkthrough are not included

there is the possibility of going to fight Toshiro 1 day earlier, the shower to discover Tom the voyeur must be without Burke, possible to do the 20 blowjobs and handjobs before arresting the three clients.

Cash Machine
I also put the file of the game of another one posted for the machines asous always winning

Save 1 = Money / Stats Up / 1 corruption points, I was arrogant towards Burke

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Reactions: UncleVT

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
here is a walkthrough, you can of course make other choices.
and a modified file for combat and / or money concerns
Pogo123 Sorrow85
thanks, great job.
just a little note ... the modified file1.rpgsave does not work ... I believe that together with the file1.rpgsave you have to add the config.rpgsave and the global.rpgsave contained in your save folder

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I believe that together with the file1.rpgsave you have to add the config.rpgsave and the global.rpgsave contained in your save folder
If i remember right, u can use own config and global file.
Save once ja delete file.1rpgsave and add Ibization save file.
(Or overwrite)

Edit: I quicky test, you can use own config and globa file with that ibization savefile.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack73

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Gracias
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can UncleVT or another moderator put that ibizadalton message ^ in the OP?

A unique act and as far I know it was never done before... anywhere.
there I chose love michael and j-blue bribes (walkthrough 1), I now attack Refused michael and arrest j-blue (walkthrough 2), then I will do neutral michael and kill j-blue (walkthrough 3)
so we will have all the possibilities if we want to read before enjoying the content in game
but must first take care of his real life who can not wait (if my husband knew also cooked ...)

Reactions: Kourosh
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes