qxc

Aug 19, 2021
I highly recommend that if you want a particular save files, you play it yourself.

1. Download money save here
2. Buy as many health packs as possible->Makes easier to win all the battles.
3. Play your own route.
4. Dont forget use Walkthrough if necessary.

:( can anybody send thier save folder? i lost the whole game as i got stuck in an error :(

1096975_Bezymjannyj.png

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
I highly recommend that if you want a particular save files, you play it yourself.

1. Download money save here
2. Buy as many health packs as possible->Makes easier to win all the battles.
3. Play your own route.
4. Dont forget use Walkthrough if necessary.
At the beginning I was use this... can edit many things in save file ( the best is always keep copy our save - just inb case ;) )

This Save Edito will works for most of 2D games on F95 and other RPG ( combat game s that have, Cash, HP, Mana, skills, ect ect ) games, even on Steam

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
At the beginning I was use this... can edit many things in save file ( the best is always keep copy our save - just inb case ;) )

This Save Edito will works for most of 2D games on F95 and other RPG ( combat game s that have, Cash, HP, Mana, skills, ect ect ) games, even on Steam
Yes but you need to know what value you are changing and that save files is already change that value number.
And that saveeeditionline.com site is very good partner with like "grinding" games but use at own own risk.

kenshin3it

Jan 24, 2018
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.29] [Abaddon] Compressed

Download Win (3.91GB --> 323MB)
:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),
i got an error on bad omen quest..."missing zen%2017.png"

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Great game! Wonderful selection of fetishes :devilish:! Does anyone know how to obtain this scene?

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Yes but you need to know what value you are changing and that save files is already change that value number.
And that saveeeditionline.com site is very good partner with like "grinding" games but use at own own risk.
What you talking about ? Just Type Cash and done - the value with $ are found it

Use at your own risk is the file you have provided for download that may contain viruses. Using this files is VERY risky

Here is the sample how looks this save editor. So I have no clue what you talking about screenshot

Also On Patreon dev it self give me link to this save editor since I had problems with the game.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
What you talking about ? Just Type Cash and done - the value with $ are found it

Use at your own risk is the file you have provided for download that may contain viruses. Using this files is VERY risky

Here is the sample how looks this save editor. So I have no clue what you talking about screenshot

Also On Patreon dev it self give me link to this save editor since I had problems with the game.
Yes but if you don't know _what value_ you are changing and you can screw up the save files with wrong value.
Some other games(Renpy etc) werent written gold or other names of value in save files when you change value on saveeditor.com

Yeah, I didn't remember that in Manilla game that gold value was so easy find... My bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

" Use at your own risk is the file you have provided for download that may contain viruses. Using this files is VERY risky "
It's the same risk as you downloading a game.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
i don't know if its just for me or if someone mention that problem before, but in the v0.29 that i downloaded here with MEGA, the animations won,t work in the scenes ???

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
:( can anybody send thier save folder? i lost the whole game as i got stuck in an error :(
Try these
i don't know if its just for me or if someone mention that problem before, but in the v0.29 that i downloaded here with MEGA, the animations won,t work in the scenes ???
Did you download movie folder aswell?
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-29-abaddon.7857/page-379#post-6399930

"
*Download Link (MEGA): MOVIE (FULL)
*Put the "movies" folder in the "www" folder of the last update (www/movies) and
overwrite the files to have the FULL GAME WITH ALL ANIMATIONS.
"

Reactions: taglag and rnzn

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
I'm stuck, this error has occurred when I'm talking to sensei while they're standing over the water. any idea how to solve?
This image should be the sequence of images where we meditate with the help of sensei.

Error.jpg

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
'm stuck, this error has occurred when I'm talking to sensei while they're standing over the water. any idea how to solve?
This image should be the sequence of images where we meditate with the help of sensei.

• Haha
Reactions: minnie3
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes