ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hey, guys :)

I've completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.36B.

You are about to play "Saturday".

Warning:

- Keep your old saves.

- "Guard" (skill) is very important. It reduces damage during the round and gives +10 MP and +10 TP.

- Remember to equip Manila. Check her equipment (Equip).

- Remember that the inventory is shared with all outfits. If you want to transfer equipment from one Manila to another, you have to put it in the inventory and then equip it ("Optimize" and "Clear" can be useful).

- You can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).

Press on the keyboard: PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map

- Press "CTRL" (ON / OFF) = you can hide the dialogs temporarily to see the whole picture.

- Press "Space" = the car and the movement of the NPCs becomes faster.

- Press "W" = you can skip the dialogues.

You can change the volume of the sounds in the options menu:

- BGS: sexual sounds

- BGM: music

- SE: single sounds

How to play?

Winrar is a free program that you can find on the internet. Write the word "Winrar" on Google and download it from the official site. Install the program on your pc. After you have installed it, you need to double click on the game update (MANILA SHAW - 0.XX). A window will open where you will see a game folder (MANILA SHAW - 0.XX). You have to click and drag it to the desktop. When you have done this, you need to do the same with the "movies" folder. Then click and drag the "movies" folder to your desktop. You now have two folders on your desktop: MANILA SHAW - 0.XX and movies. You have to open the MANILA SHAW - 0.XX folder and then open the "www" folder located inside it. Inside the "www" folder you will find the "movies" folder which will only contain the animations from the latest update. You have to overwrite it or put all animations into the "movies" folder. Once you have done this, you just need to double click on the Game.exe file to play.

Remember to keep the "save" folder contained in the "www" folder. It will be created when you create your first saves. It is important to keep it. You will always have to copy and overwrite it from one update to another. You must also keep the animations in the "movies" folder. So you just have to download the update and then overwrite the "movies" and "save" folders with each update.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Next Move! (Story): this quest will be completed at the beginning of the next update (V0.37).

- No new quests will open in this update.

- I suggest you replay John Doe's option with this update, because you can unlock Kami Mode III if you win the fight against Red Moon (only if you have already unlocked Kami Mode II). If Manila has Kami Mode I, she can get Kami Mode II. If you defeat John Doe, Manila has a 50% chance of getting the "Teleport" scroll to learn this skill. Manila can also buy it from Need in the next update (V0.37).

- There are new skills: Portal, Teleport, Kami Mode III (Shirakami - imperfect), Kami Mode III (Kurokami - imperfect), Assault Rifle, and Kamiken (Shirakamiken, Kurokamiken).

- Animations x 2

- Battles x 3

- I have added some sounds

- Corruption and Justice can change some scenes and dialogues

- Manila won't return home until the game is over!

The update will finish when the "Zzz" icon appears in the new map. The usual message "Thank you for playing..." will appear as soon as you click on the icon.

I recommend creating multiple game saves!

I advise you to follow the path with the "Zzz" at the end of the update. It's the main storyline of the game.

WINDOWS:

*The update is split into two files.

*Download both and open part one to extract the game and play!

*The update contains only the new animations of the update!
If you don't have the other animations, you have to download them and put them in the game folder.

WINDOWS:

Put the .webm files of the "movies" folder in the "www/movies" folder of the last update to have the FULL GAME WITH ALL ANIMATIONS.

Download "MOVIES" if you need the animations of the old updates.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Patrons €20 ------------->>>> On July 5th

Patrons €10
------------->>>> On July 10th

Patrons €5
------------->>>> On July 15th

Thanks for your support.

Abaddon :)

- I suggest you replay John Doe's option with this update, because you can unlock Kami Mode III if you win the fight against Red Moon (only if you have already unlocked Kami Mode II). If Manila has Kami Mode I, she can get Kami Mode II.

- If you defeat John Doe, Manila has a 50% chance of getting the "Teleport" scroll to learn this skill. Manila can also buy it from Need at the end of this update.

Thizz

Apr 27, 2020

Hey, guys :)

I've completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.36B.

You are about to play "Saturday".

Warning:

- Keep your old saves.

- "Guard" (skill) is very important. It reduces damage during the round and gives +10 MP and +10 TP.

- Remember to equip Manila. Check her equipment (Equip).

- Remember that the inventory is shared with all outfits. If you want to transfer equipment from one Manila to another, you have to put it in the inventory and then equip it ("Optimize" and "Clear" can be useful).

- You can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).

Press on the keyboard: PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map

- Press "CTRL" (ON / OFF) = you can hide the dialogs temporarily to see the whole picture.

- Press "Space" = the car and the movement of the NPCs becomes faster.

- Press "W" = you can skip the dialogues.

You can change the volume of the sounds in the options menu:

- BGS: sexual sounds

- BGM: music

- SE: single sounds

How to play?

Winrar is a free program that you can find on the internet. Write the word "Winrar" on Google and download it from the official site. Install the program on your pc. After you have installed it, you need to double click on the game update (MANILA SHAW - 0.XX). A window will open where you will see a game folder (MANILA SHAW - 0.XX). You have to click and drag it to the desktop. When you have done this, you need to do the same with the "movies" folder. Then click and drag the "movies" folder to your desktop. You now have two folders on your desktop: MANILA SHAW - 0.XX and movies. You have to open the MANILA SHAW - 0.XX folder and then open the "www" folder located inside it. Inside the "www" folder you will find the "movies" folder which will only contain the animations from the latest update. You have to overwrite it or put all animations into the "movies" folder. Once you have done this, you just need to double click on the Game.exe file to play.

Remember to keep the "save" folder contained in the "www" folder. It will be created when you create your first saves. It is important to keep it. You will always have to copy and overwrite it from one update to another. You must also keep the animations in the "movies" folder. So you just have to download the update and then overwrite the "movies" and "save" folders with each update.

- Next Move! (Story): this quest will be completed at the beginning of the next update (V0.37).

- No new quests will open in this update.

- I suggest you replay John Doe's option with this update, because you can unlock Kami Mode III if you win the fight against Red Moon (only if you have already unlocked Kami Mode II). If Manila has Kami Mode I, she can get Kami Mode II. If you defeat John Doe, Manila has a 50% chance of getting the "Teleport" scroll to learn this skill. Manila can also buy it from Need in the next update (V0.37).

- There are new skills: Portal, Teleport, Kami Mode III (Shirakami - imperfect), Kami Mode III (Kurokami - imperfect), Assault Rifle, and Kamiken (Shirakamiken, Kurokamiken).

- Animations x 2

- Battles x 3

- I have added some sounds

- Corruption and Justice can change some scenes and dialogues

- Manila won't return home until the game is over!

The update will finish when the "Zzz" icon appears in the new map. The usual message "Thank you for playing..." will appear as soon as you click on the icon.

I recommend creating multiple game saves!

I advise you to follow the path with the "Zzz" at the end of the update. It's the main storyline of the game.

WINDOWS:

*Download Link (MEGA): BASE GAME + UPDATE (V0.36B_PART1)

*Download Link (MEGA): BASE GAME + UPDATE (V0.36B_PART2)

*The update is split into two files.

*Download both and open part one to extract the game and play!

*The update contains only the new animations of the update!
If you don't have the other animations, you have to download them and put them in the game folder.

WINDOWS:

Download Link (MEGA): MOVIES (ALL ANIMATIONS)

Put the .webm files of the "movies" folder in the "www/movies" folder of the last update to have the FULL GAME WITH ALL ANIMATIONS.

Download "MOVIES" if you need the animations of the old updates.

Patrons €20 ------------->>>> On July 5th

Patrons €10
------------->>>> On July 10th

Patrons €5
------------->>>> On July 15th

Thanks for your support.

Abaddon :)

- I suggest you replay John Doe's option with this update, because you can unlock Kami Mode III if you win the fight against Red Moon (only if you have already unlocked Kami Mode II). If Manila has Kami Mode I, she can get Kami Mode II.

- If you defeat John Doe, Manila has a 50% chance of getting the "Teleport" scroll to learn this skill. Manila can also buy it from Need at the end of this update.
Thank you so much!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.36B.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.07.2023 (QOL improvements)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes