Smurf6969

Apr 10, 2019
Hey Guys. Do you have any save before the sex scene on the temple with J Blue's dad that will trigger led when you killed J blue. Can I copy it? I missed the event it's hard to start over again.

Grimmige

Mar 17, 2019
Guys do you know if she can have a big belly in v0.15 or just she got pregnant but nothing else happens...

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Guys do you know if she can have a big belly in v0.15 or just she got pregnant but nothing else happens...
As of V0.15, Manila can only get pregnant. However, due to the fact that she will give birth 7 days after you make her pregnant, Abaddon confirmed that from V0.17 on, Manila will have multiple renders showing her with and without the pregnant belly based on how long she's been pregnant or if she is even pregnant. This will mean that Abaddon will have a lot more work in the future so updates will take longer than usual. I posted an image of his direct response to me on Patreon because I had the same question.

Manila Update.png

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I think it would be cool if Manila's clothes were part of the inventory system, and even if you equip Officer or something you could go in and manually take it off (but she'll only keep it off if her corruption is high enough)

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
As of V0.15, Manila can only get pregnant. However, due to the fact that she will give birth 7 days after you make her pregnant, Abaddon confirmed that from V0.17 on, Manila will have multiple renders showing her with and without the pregnant belly based on how long she's been pregnant or if she is even pregnant. This will mean that Abaddon will have a lot more work in the future so updates will take longer than usual. I posted an image of his direct response to me on Patreon because I had the same question.

View attachment 288210
I wanna had Manila normal (without pregnant), but in last update, everytime she got fucked by Mason she always get pregnant, i had tried many and still got pregnant. i know if i skip that message from Mason, Manila will not got pregnant. but it was good scene.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
I wanna had Manila normal (without pregnant), but in last update, everytime she got fucked by Mason she always get pregnant, i had tried many and still got pregnant. i know if i skip that message from Mason, Manila will not got pregnant. but it was good scene.
You can stop that by purchasing birth control pills from Burke's shop next to Manila's house. They are pretty expensive so just use to edit your saves and get more money.

EDIT: Corrected the link.

Reactions: misterday

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
sorry i'm noob using this tools. LOL. after i got decrypt, what should i do next?
Sorry I linked the wrong website accidentally. I use that for getting the CG Rips for the different scenes. Go back to my previous post as it now has to correct link. On that site, just drag the save file that you want to edit (preferably one before any sex scenes) and change the "Gold" value. Your saves can be found in the directory www/save from whatever folder contains the game. This is will give you more money in the game to buy whatever you want/need. Once you've changed the value, go to the bottom of the page and re-download the file by overwriting the save file.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes