Thizz

Apr 27, 2020

Show less

Hey, guys :)
I've completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.37A.
You are about to play "Sunday".
Warning:
If you get the "Subway 49b" error, ignore it. The update works anyway.

-> Keep your old saves! <-
- "Guard" (skill) is very important. It reduces damage during the round and gives +10 MP and +10 TP.
- Remember to equip Manila. Check her equipment (Equip).
- Remember that the inventory is shared with all outfits. If you want to transfer equipment from one Manila to another, you have to put it in the inventory and then equip it ("Optimize" and "Clear" can be useful).
- You can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).
Press on the keyboard: PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map
- Press "CTRL" (ON / OFF) = you can hide the dialogs temporarily to see the whole picture.
- Press "Space" = the car and the movement of the NPCs becomes faster.
- Press "W" = you can skip the dialogues.
You can change the volume of the sounds in the options menu:
- BGS: sexual sounds
- BGM: music
- SE: single sounds
How to play?
Winrar is a free program that you can find on the internet. Write the word "Winrar" on Google and download it from the official site. Install the program on your pc. After you have installed it, you need to double click on the game update (MANILA SHAW - 0.XX). A window will open where you will see a game folder (MANILA SHAW - 0.XX). You have to click and drag it to the desktop. When you have done this, you need to do the same with the "movies" folder. Then click and drag the "movies" folder to your desktop. You now have two folders on your desktop: MANILA SHAW - 0.XX and movies. You have to open the MANILA SHAW - 0.XX folder and then open the "www" folder located inside it. Inside the "www" folder you will find the "movies" folder which will only contain the animations from the latest update. You have to overwrite it or put all animations into the "movies" folder. Once you have done this, you just need to double click on the Game.exe file to play.
Remember to keep the "save" folder contained in the "www" folder. It will be created when you create your first saves. It is important to keep it. You will always have to copy and overwrite it from one update to another. You must also keep the animations in the "movies" folder. So you just have to download the update and then overwrite the "movies" and "save" folders with each update.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Simon... (Story): This quest will be completed in the next update
Warning: The sex scenes with X-666 can only be played if Manila has discovered his weak point (by reading the file in Simon's laboratory when she followed Red Moon into the portal). Another requirement is to have Corruption 50 or more.
- There are new skills: Redeemer, Grenade, Destroyer, and Military Knife
- There are new items
- When Manila receives the new quest (Simon...),
remember to equip the items she received (Check your equipment)
- After receiving the quest (Simon...), Need will have new items to sell
Update 0.37A is the latest update for this year. Version 0.37B will be released in January/February, consequently, €1 Patrons will also receive this update.
- Animations x 6
- Battles x 5

- I have added some sounds
- Manila won't return home until the game is over!
The update will finish when the "Zzz" icon appears in the new map. The usual message "Thank you for playing..." will appear as soon as you click on the icon.
I recommend creating multiple game saves!
I advise you to follow the path with the "Zzz" at the end of the update. It's the main storyline of the game.

WINDOWS:
*Download Link (MEGA): BASE GAME + UPDATE (V0.37A_PART1)
*Download Link (MEGA): BASE GAME + UPDATE (V0.37A_PART2)
*The update is split into two files.
*Download both and open part one to extract the game and play!
*The update contains only the new animations of the update!
If you don't have the other animations, you have to download them and put them in the game folder.
WINDOWS:
Download Link (MEGA): MOVIES (ALL ANIMATIONS)
Put the .webm files of the "movies" folder in the "www/movies" folder of the last update to have the FULL GAME WITH ALL ANIMATIONS.
Download "MOVIES" if you need the animations of the old updates.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Update release dates:
Patrons €20 -> November 7
Patrons €10
-> November 12
Patrons €5
-> November 17
Patrons €1
-> November 22
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your support.
Abaddon :)
Thank You!

mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
I can not understand why you have to cover a woman face and her body with cum just feed her , fuck her and fill her. Simple the three F rule just do not waste your protein by sparying it all over her face

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.37a] [Abaddon] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.36b -> v0.37a [267 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Cecylia

Oct 9, 2020
Lots of goons pointed gun at her, that doesn't mean she has to kill them. she is a good cop. that's why I think that blackmail option with J. Blue is a canon and only true path
She doesn't have to, but if she did, it's 100% justified. Manila may be a good cop but she has a bit of corruption in her, it all really depends on the situation. Whether something is canonical or not doesn't matter in my opinion, the game has many choices that lead us to different paths and that's what I like most about it because it's up to us whether Manila will follow the path of corruption or the path of justice.

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
Hi Ahoj

Have you thought adding a to the Women Sex Toys ?

Hi would you like to create your own discord server where people can discuss your games/ideas?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.37A.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes