May 3, 2020
In my latest play through I got pregnant the first time by John Doe and delivered his baby. Then I got pregnant a second time by Lt. Storm. But Manila did not develop a baby bump the second time. Is it possible to have two babies, or is it only programmed to have one baby so far?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
In my latest play through I got pregnant the first time by John Doe and delivered his baby. Then I got pregnant a second time by Lt. Storm. But Manila did not develop a baby bump the second time. Is it possible to have two babies, or is it only programmed to have one baby so far?
First off all pregnancy depends on fertility status , and secondly its not possible to have more than one baby at a time.
Nice profile name by the way.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
First off all pregnancy depends on fertility status , and secondly its not possible to have more than one baby at a time.
you can give birth only as often as necessary (especially if you have used Preggo One), otherwise I think I remember that it is three deliveries max without using preggo.

I gave birth to J-blue, Storm, Tom, Cousin Lucifer, Burke, Mason and John Doe

(modified save file)

Last edited:
May 3, 2020
I got pregnant the second time after I delivered the first baby. So I didn't get pregnant twice at the same time. I am just not sure if it is programmed to go through two pregnancies yet, or if I simply ran out of time before my second baby bump developed.

And thanks!

May 3, 2020
you can give birth only as often as necessary (especially if you have used Preggo One), otherwise I think I remember that it is three deliveries max without using preggo.

Okay, that answers my question! Does the ambulance come and take you to the hospital each time? Thanks.

May 3, 2020
I wonder if there will be a chance of a scene of Manila begging Michael to take her back, if he broke up with her because she got pregnant and she told him the truth? I declined a relationship with Jason, as I figured she was still heartbroken over Michael. She is still paying off his debts with Derek, so I hope that storyline continues. Especially if she and Alison need to have a catfight over Michael at some point. Haha. Guess I need to develop my own game.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

How did u make manilla give so many birth in one walkthrough using preggo one? Preggo one can only be used after baby bump appears ,right?

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
hey, can someone tell me the variable to change the time in game?

I am stuck on the santa quest and my time is past midnight and I can't progress.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
hey, can someone tell me the variable to change the time in game?

I am stuck on the santa quest and my time is past midnight and I can't progress.
resume the previous backup, I don't know the variable and I think it's mostly crash the game to make this modification

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
accept kiss jason in the beach scene (not sure if must help him on his revenge)
Manila must to help Jason in revenge and then we wait for the end of June to see Jason and Manila on a date(When 0.23 updates arrival)

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Manila must to help Jason in revenge and then we wait for the end of June to see Jason and Manila on a date(When 0.23 updates arrival)

it's well worth doing a walkthrough, people continue with the questions

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
asplly97 you will find your answer on and in F95zone, there you are looking for, I am not going and we are not always going to give you all on a plate.

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes