Jul 20, 2024
now we having endings, as always from me , boooo ,
You can play this update if Manila had sex with X-666 or defeated him in battle!
The update includes:
Path of Corruption (Corruption value equal to or greater than Justice)
:

• Bad Ending
  • If Manila succeeds in a percentage roll on Justice, meaning she rolls a value equal to or lower than her Justice stat with a D100 (having a romance with Jason improves the dice roll made by the program), in the final part of the scene, it unlocks two choices that lead to the Good Ending (the Good Ending doesn't have a closure yet. Manila concludes the event at her house).
  • Animations x 4
  • Battles x 1
Path of Justice (Justice value greater than Corruption):
  • Good Ending
    (the Good Ending doesn't have a closure yet. Manila concludes the event at her house)
  • The Path of Justice leads to three final choices. One of them, 'Execute Simon', can lead to a Bad Ending if Manila succeeds in a percentage roll on Corruption (meaning she rolls a value equal to or lower than her Corruption stat with a D100).
  • Battles x 3

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
37c part 2 is suppose to be the next update to that and it is not working. So help me if I have to start from scratch again this will be my 5th time if I have too. I transferred my old save from 37c part 1, it did nothing.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
to play the current update one has to make the following choices, it all beginns in the subway when Simon speaks to Manila offering help to stop the collision of the trains:

refuse his help > follow the plan > save friends > do nothing > sex/fight x666

if u find yer character in the spiritual place with no exit, it means it's the (current) end for the choices ya've made, game is working fine it's yer lazy asses refusing to read the change log before downloading

Reactions: Tanaereva

Point1979

May 24, 2021
to play the current update one has to make the following choices, it all beginns in the subway when Simon speaks to Manila offering help to stop the collision of the trains:

refuse his help > follow the plan > save friends > do nothing > sex/fight x666

if u find yer character in the spiritual place with no exit, it means it's the (current) end for the choices ya've made, game is working fine it's yer lazy asses refusing to read the change log before downloading
Where would the world be without such helpful people like you. I would thank you but... well, youre kinda an ass. :)

Reactions: Phantombeast

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, can someone please pass me a save game of Manila Sao from the latest update please?

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
So Phantombeast, we have to get screwed over get captured and then the sex w/x666 and then fight Simon to win. If this is the end that is a really stupid way to win for the Justice path. If this the end then it is a really idiotic way to end this game for Justice path. What is the point of adding the portal in the Temple and he mention of the (4) keys if they weren't going to play a important role in the game.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Hi, can someone please pass me a save game of Manila Sao from the latest update please?
u have to win 1 battle against Simon to view the scenes, i don't have Manila overpowered so u have to work for it,
don't forget to pack up yer saves, also ya better choose first option when given the chance, 2nd option (n)

Reactions: rnzn

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
So Phantombeast, we have to get screwed over get captured and then the sex w/x666 and then fight Simon to win. If this is the end that is a really stupid way to win for the Justice path. If this the end then it is a really idiotic way to end this game for Justice path. What is the point of adding the portal in the Temple and he mention of the (4) keys if they weren't going to play a important role in the game.
u do not need to let Manila lose, there's an instant where u have 3 options to choose from. 2nd and 3rd options are for latest route u either let Manila have sex with x666 or fight and defeat him after that there r more battles before confronting Simon.

the keys mentioned for Hizaki's gate r probably planned for a dlc or a second game, or might be in the John Doe route (very unlikely)
the "temple" place is supposed to be the center of Manila's soul as said by Need the "merchant" in that realm, that gate could or could not be the gate of Hizaki

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
Why even give a path for John Doe to take you to his warehouse then, fight Red Moon and end up in the spiritual realm with no way out. There should not have been a path for John Doe then, it just makes then sense right. If that path was there, then their is some logical story reason for right.

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Why even give a path for John Doe to take you to his warehouse then, fight Red Moon and end up in the spiritual realm with no way out. There should not have been a path for John Doe then, it just makes then right. If that path was there, then their is some logical story reason for right.
look i'm not replying anymore if u whining about the dev's decisions to what routes there should be or which route to work on first. the game isn't complete and nothing can we do except waiting for updates

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
I am just pointing out logical facts in the game. This path leading to a dead end is almost as bad as the Farce Awakens, The Last Sith and The Rise of Ray Palpatine by Disney which killed the Star Wars Franchise. Also killed all the Marquee characters that created the Franchise as well in a unworthy manner befitting their status. You don't need to reply to this as you stated already.

Last edited:

T_Senpai20

Mar 6, 2024
Can someone tell me if there are new scenes in V0.37c part 2?
the changelog said 4 animations for corruption parh, is that true?
how to triger these new scenes?

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes