Unity Manor [Alpha 13 Patch 1] [TirelessLurker]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Manor is a game in which you transform a manor full of visitors into creepy, near identical maids (or non-identical alraunes/succubi, or identical maids if you set the option). It looks like a board game, but it's more of a sim game.
It's inspired by Escape the Manor (a Student Transfer scenario by Narg) and (with permission) the characters and flavour draw heavily from it; other inspirations include similar stuff in other games (for example Chambers of Pandemonium).​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2024-04-29
Developer: TirelessLurker - - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 13 Patch 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

smpl3.png smpl2.png smpl4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I'll try it. It seems an original game to me.
Some fresh air once in a while could be good... I hope :cool:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Well, I enjoyed House of Pandemonium for a time. A clone might be interesting.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
That seems like a bug from an early version of the game since there's only one Risako in that image, but you can transform characters into copies or imposters of other characters. They probably won't believe their clones when they're told that nothing is wrong, though.

A few bits of info for people who are on the fence. There are a lot of settings you can change to alter the game balance, but also to alter the content in some ways. This notably includes:

1. By default, there are both male and female visitors to the mansion despite all transformations being female, making this a genderswap game. However, you can disable male characters entirely and have them replaced by females.

2. You can change the fully transformed maids' outfit to an alternate version that actually looks like a maid instead of some preppy boarding school uniform with the crotch cut out.

3. Despite the "near-identical" maids mentioned in the description being the default, each character does have a unique maid version of themselves (which is *much* cuter than the fully transformed version) that they use when only partially transformed. You can actually set it so they never fully transform, but unfortunately, there's no cosmetic-only version of that option yet. Partially transformed maids will be recognized by their friends, so despite being my preferred setting by far, this makes the game much more difficult.

Reactions: Hypnogod

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Is it even possible to start with the succubus or alarune transform? Even the maid is dicey. Everyone gains knowledge and hostility so fast, even with the master playing lower concerns constantly in the dining room(a place everyone is going in constantly)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is it even possible to start with the succubus or alarune transform? Even the maid is dicey. Everyone gains knowledge and hostility so fast, even with the master playing lower concerns constantly in the dining room(a place everyone is going in constantly)
You can change the settings to start with a certain number of allied succubi, alraunes, and bee girls (and change the number of starting maids). You can also set maids to cook meals that reduce concerns, create trapped books in the library and have maids distract the readers and/or recommend trapped books, and have maids give tainted medicine to sick characters in the infirmary. A lot of these methods also help with creating alraunes, such as putting seeds or fertilizer in their food, although I don't think there's anything you can do to speed up succubus corruption aside from marking them and having the succubus follow them around.

The tutorial is very incomplete in this version, and is the main thing that's planned to be worked on in the next version.

Well, I enjoyed House of Pandemonium for a time. A clone might be interesting.
Oh yeah, another thing that's not mentioned in this thread yet. Despite having a different name (but the same initials), this game has the same dev as House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition. That's why you'll see a lot of the same characters if you set the characters to random or have more people enter the manor as days pass.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Manor-A13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Well I broke something. I had a guest and a succubus switch bodies and now I can't click the next turn button. I started a new game too and still couldn't click the next turn button so I closed the game and opened it that's when it worked again.

It's a ok game, not a favorite and they always seem to know when a item is cursed... Good luck with the game though.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well I broke something. I had a guest and a succubus switch bodies and now I can't click the next turn button. I started a new game too and still couldn't click the next turn button so I closed the game and opened it that's when it worked again.
Yeah, I've had that happen a few times too. I know the "next turn" button gets disabled during a transformation scene, so I think something is trying to show a transformation that isn't happening, and the game gets stuck on it. I noticed it mostly happens when doing things with unconscious characters. Like, I think one of my characters had an alraune seed reach maturity while they were unconscious and the game was like, "???"

Like you said, starting a new game doesn't fix it, but closing out and coming back in does.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes