5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Theres a mass clothing destruction ? I was thinking while playing it last night, there has to be an easier way to destroy cloths that are no longer a visitor. Ive had to send a team of maids in the lundry and spend 5 turns destroying each one. Thens moves onto the next one. It was thinking if I should report it as extremely annoying and tedius..

I mean converting it is fine. or traping. but just trying to destroy it to clean it up as clutter. I'd just toss them off the map if I could.
Yeah, Mass-Destroy is a thing. Appears on the main interaction menu of Standard Maids when standing in the laundry.
Targets the clothing of 'All guests who have left the manor or been transformed.' The idea is to destroy the clothing of people who can no longer wear it due to either having escaped or been transformed into a monster girl.
That change-note is how it used to target Secret Maid clothing, which went against the idea of the ability.

Reactions: Nobles

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Manor-A18P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Preview time. The Police are being added.
Manor Alpha 19 Preview 1
Windows 64-bit -
+ Fixed witches and the master deciding to use magical concern reduction too soon after a prior use
+ Added in the cops. When characters escape, or some time after they end up at the manor, concerns about the manor will begin rising
-> When the concern level triggering investigation is low (100-499), a pair of cops will come to the manor. They will either seek to locate missing characters, or to investigate many rooms
--> After finishing their goal, they will attempt to leave. A new power, 'Allow To Leave', has been added to allow this
-> When the concern level triggering investigation is high (500+) a large group of cops - one per 100 concern, capped at 25 - will come to arrest the master. These cops will enter combat with maids/etc., and ask those who appear to be visitors for the location of the master
-> Cops that do not report back for some time trigger a very large gain in cop concern (350)
-> There are various minor factors that affect the concern level (see manual)
-> Seeing a cop for the first time lightly concerns other visitors
-> A cop who turns traitor will immediately return to the station (they are on duty and have no reason to remain - but the contribution reward is high)
-> Alert level triggering investigation and arrest attempts, how many cops attempt an arrest per amount of alert, and how long cops have to be missing before a squad is sent can be customised
+ Adjusted save code; might help with some crashes + Fixed an issue with loading older saves
+ Fixed a bunch of crashes relating to player controlled characters lying about the location of other characters and directing the target to the hive, and to the master being in the hive when characters are sent to her
+ Fixed Daidai image set witch incapacitated file name
+ Fixed some cases where maids performing jobs could be shooed out of rooms if they had already acted in a turn
+ Fixed maids asked about the infirmary not sending visitors to it when a witch is assigned as a nurse
+ Hopefully allowed succubuses to understand that they can freely unbarricade rooms when allowed to open locked doors when moving idly, and to remove the barricade if it's safe to do so
+ Hopefully fixed characters' sex partners not updating their actions if the destination the pair are heading to for sex is changed
+ Hopefully fixed traitors (and visitors) bashing down doors to see to regular needs
+ Hopefully fixed some cases in which characters would repeatedly proposition other characters, or proposition characters who were busy performing multi-turn actions
+ Fixed maids not being able to be ordered to bash doors/remove barricades from doors that don't connect to the room they are in
+ Fixed an issue causing crashes when e.g. card on door is done before the action options view has been shown
+ Fixed some cases where succubuses haunting characters would stay rather than hide, revealing themselves
+ Entering into stasis should no longer clear an exchange self goal from alraunes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Cops huh... I have mixed feelings, Transforming a cop would indeed be fun,, but it comes with a more serious missing officer threat being logical. They will notice. What if you were to turn a secret maid to impersonate them too ? Too null the suspicion and or sabotage the police operations from within. watch for anyone who puts complains into the station. Just some thoughts. Dont expect it to be implement, but in theory/lore it would work :3

but well I never had anyone escape from my game as of yet. Anyone that may learn to leave, ive always intercepted and taken out.. which is very rarely.

My last game I was using the lanten trying to get a visitor to use it. And I leanred that they just need to want to leave, they dont need to be aware or know how to leave. Just trying to leave activated it... But it disappears after they used it ><

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Again? Again! ...The Police were super buggy and thus had a bunch of quick fixes.
Manor Alpha 19 Preview 2
Windows 64-bit -
+ Fixed tutorial showing over question/etc. prompts
+ Fixed a load issue with saves in which the mirror has been set to copy a specific character
+ Fixed magic concern reduction ai check checking if the caster had been a target of concern reduction, instead of the target
+ Fixed cop warning timers disappearing after one turn
+ Fixed cops being worried about cops being in the manor
+ Capped number of cop groups that can investigate/raid the manor
+ Leader visitors now wait for their followers to finish longer actions before continuing
+ Memories of cops and plant zombies should now show the correct images
+ Hopefully fixed cops not following their partners correctly on arrival
+ Fixed power drain buffing instead of debuffing
+ Fixed being unable to target hostile characters with power drain
+ Fixed stats not being marked as needing a refresh when buff timers end
+ Player controlled characters set to reduce concerns will now attempt to explain missing characters. Traitors may also decide to do so
+ Tweaked behaviour relating to barricades a bit, might help in some cases
+ Fixed succubuses not clearing barricades when ordered not to interact with locked doors
+ Visitors taking real medicine while under the effect of an alraune seed will now have their direct sickness relieved temporarily
+ Added an order for alraunes determining whether they will infect non-hostile cops with seeds

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
And once more, since a couple of !important! things popped up.
Manor Alpha 19 Preview 3
Windows 64-bit -
+ Fixed missing master orders button
+ Fixed inversion of check for witch order/room -> not leaving when shooed
+ Traitors unable to enter rooms while trying to see to regular concerns will now give up on that concern/action, but gain pamper and self determination concerns. This should also fix a crash
+ Added an initial alternate manor layout - more to come, this particular one will probably be modified, rooms have some stretching issues

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
god, I hope they remove the teleport item direcly from clicking a portrait and dragging to make them move. Then it wastes 10 mana because it teleported the item instead. This is getting extremely annoying. Done it 4 times now, thats 40 mana down the drain, unless I roll back to an earlier save.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
god, I hope they remove the teleport item direcly from clicking a portrait and dragging to make them move. Then it wastes 10 mana because it teleported the item instead. This is getting extremely annoying. Done it 4 times now, thats 40 mana down the drain, unless I roll back to an earlier save.
I've asked for the ability to toggle it off, don't worry, it's a known 'issue'.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Played around with the cops...oh boy.

- An arrest group should not keep triggering waves of reinforcements if defeated and transformed. (Call it a fear factor.) Since arrest groups start off aware, there is no way to stop them, you certainly can't corrupt any decent sized group fast enough, and you'll be overwhelmed by endless escalating numbers of cops.

- When an investigation team is sent, it should ALWAYS be recalled 1-2 hours before the deadline unless they are aware. Had two blue cops still wandering the mansion even though they should have returned back.

- The best solution would be to allow cops to be turned into secret maids, then sent back to the station. This in fact should be the default option, and replace the exchange option. (or have a special command, send back to station)

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Played around with the cops...oh boy.

- An arrest group should not keep triggering waves of reinforcements if defeated and transformed. (Call it a fear factor.) Since arrest groups start off aware, there is no way to stop them, you certainly can't corrupt any decent sized group fast enough, and you'll be overwhelmed by endless escalating numbers of cops.

- When an investigation team is sent, it should ALWAYS be recalled 1-2 hours before the deadline unless they are aware. Had two blue cops still wandering the mansion even though they should have returned back.

- The best solution would be to allow cops to be turned into secret maids, then sent back to the station. This in fact should be the default option, and replace the exchange option. (or have a special command, send back to station)
- I mean, not only is the escalation what would happen, followed by a blockade and attempted siege, but it's already planned for more dangerous visitors to arrive to further escalate the threat level (adventurers).
You're supposed to teleport the manor before things get too out of hand.

- Reported as a bug, no arguments.

- You can already turn police Traitors, at which point they'll head back and lower the threat level by a hefty amount. Once they are transformed, they're part of the Manor I guess.
Dunno if the funny bug was fixed where the dev accidentally caused said Corrupt Cops to INCREASE threat by 400, resulting in some real POLICE ASSAULT IN PROGRESS moments.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Further notes on cops:

- Is there any good reason why it costs mana to allow cops to leave? Cops are going to show up as you play normally, so since leaving is a good thing in their case, allowing them to leave (when unaware) should be automatic AND free, otherwise it feels like you are being punished with more micromanagement and resource consumption just for playing the game.

- You can teleport the manor?

- Corrupting the cops, just like normal visitors, takes a while. Since cops don't eat or sleep (normally), it just makes things worse. It'd be nice if cops were corrupted twice or even three times as fast. (Just like real life!)

- A cop becoming aware might as well be game over, due to the arrest mechanics. This seems extremely harsh.

Edit:

- Ok, so I understand now how its supposed to work. Basically you teleport every time there's a problem. Its 100 mana, so not something you can do constantly. There's no grace period, so once again the beginning has become even more difficult. *sigh*.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is there any good reason why it costs mana to allow cops to leave? Cops are going to show up as you play normally, so since leaving is a good thing in their case, allowing them to leave (when unaware) should be automatic AND free, otherwise it feels like you are being punished with more micromanagement and resource consumption just for playing the game.
Really ? you have to pay for them to leave ? That really sucks. Being that Katanashi/The manor demon would be intelligent enough to know messing with police isnt worth it (Unless you want to be evil enough to not care and consume them anyway). So you'd let them leave for free after clearing up the misunderstanding (But really decieving them :3)

Ive not progressed game long enough to see the cops in action yet. I changed the setting to 24 hours before a missing person report, that would be minimum. 12hrs seemed to early before someone would be reported missing.

Yeah, its why I mentioned it earlier. Not so much in game mechanic. But in a lore/horror setting that would be pretty badass. If a person does escape the manor, only to run to police. Not knowing in the interview room, they are talking to a secret maid whos acting as a police officer or a traitor. Where they can pretend to write down the information taking their report or lure them into a trap further on the merit they would trust/comply with police. And if they do figure out why a police officer is trying to get them into a maid uniform, they can be framed by the police officer in question as resisting arrest or being violent :3.

If you want to have the manor remain undetected in this setting, Katanashi/manor would want to have ties in the local police station. Especially when police start visiting all the time. The police coming to the manor could just be the secret maids keeping up appearances. ..... or bringing the escapee back under the guise they need them to show the officer for evidence ^_~ Perfect horror scenario :3

+ Added an initial alternate manor layout - more to come, this particular one will probably be modified, rooms have some stretching issues
Had a look at the layout.. Im mostly concerned with the reliquary, as the locked door does seem to do manor concern hits,. Since its a main hallway everyone's going ot be using it regularly. So it be a main reguarly hits of concern doesnt sound that good, and people like to jimmy doors even if their just searching for people or exploring. Then broken doors do concern hits, even if it a visitor broke it just looking for someone. I'd also swap the ritual room behind the master suit, and then the hive behind the maid quaters. I feel like that makes more sense. Katanashi does most rituals, so having it as an extention of her Master suit just feels much better. Ill try it when it officially releases into the next patch tho if tweaks need to be made

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So Empowering a Beegirl seems completely broken.. I have two saves to show its not working, first is during it. the 2nd is just before it starts.. If you click next turn on the 2nd save, you will see they move to the ritural room and then the counter doesn t go down from 6. Beegirl remains unaffected when its over but took the exchange money. Infact you will see the exchange currency constantly drain each turn,. Its base attack is 11. Only change I did to the Beegirl was give it a new name.

Theres no error message with this, it just clearly doesnt work.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So Empowering a Beegirl seems completely broken.. I have two saves to show its not working, first is during it. the 2nd is just before it starts.. If you click next turn on the 2nd save, you will see they move to the ritural room and then the counter doesn t go down from 6. Beegirl remains unaffected when its over but took the exchange money. Infact you will see the exchange currency constantly drain each turn,. Its base attack is 11. Only change I did to the Beegirl was give it a new name.

Theres no error message with this, it just clearly doesnt work.
Not just beegirl, empowering in general is broken this build.
Known issue and reported.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Yeah, its why I mentioned it earlier. Not so much in game mechanic. But in a lore/horror setting that would be pretty badass. If a person does escape the manor, only to run to police. Not knowing in the interview room, they are talking to a secret maid whos acting as a police officer or a traitor. Where they can pretend to write down the information taking their report or lure them into a trap further on the merit they would trust/comply with police. And if they do figure out why a police officer is trying to get them into a maid uniform, they can be framed by the police officer in question as resisting arrest or being violent :3.

If you want to have the manor remain undetected in this setting, Katanashi/manor would want to have ties in the local police station. Especially when police start visiting all the time. The police coming to the manor could just be the secret maids keeping up appearances. ..... or bringing the escapee back under the guise they need them to show the officer for evidence ^_~ Perfect horror scenario :3
Your idea is similar to a game I played called Liberal Crime Squad. In it you could convert people to be sleeper agents, including judges. You could guarantee a liberal judge by converting four or more judges this way.

It'd be nice if the traitors we send back could end up returning, with a higher chance based on the number sent. Keeping track of the people might tax the system, so they could be randomly generated if need be (they persuaded their comrades). These corrupted officers would believe any excuse (100% success rate), and wouldn't report anything suspicious or become aware. Their partners might though.

----

Regarding the game in general though, I like the way the game is going, but the teleport manor thing isn't as much an issue as I thought.

- There's what seems to be a bug, it should cost 100 power but doesn't.

- You can easily teleport after the usual initial difficulty any time you are slightly inconvenienced by the police.

Personally I'd increase the cost to 200 power, then decrease it to 100 if there's a warrant for your arrest. (The Mysterious Forces/Powers/Hell chip in and pay part of the cost, going to prison would be bad for both of you.) That way you have a harder time spamming it until your manor is well developed.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Let's fix that, shall we?
Manor Alpha 19 Preview 4
Windows 64-bit -
+ Fixed updating the ruleset of a game in progress breaking keyboard interactions
+ Clicking cards on other cards (e.g. inventory objects) now requires holding down control when not already focused on a card
+ Fixed teleporting of items having a chance to fail when teleporting from the inventory of friendly characters
+ Meddled with maid relocking code; should hopefully fix cases where they lock a door they want to go through for their goal/etc.
+ Fixed empowering
+ Fixed succubuses usually patrolling weirdly when there are more than two rooms with adjacent bedrooms in some idle modes
+ Fixed boxed maids transforming due to full identity loss being seen by visitors
+ Adjusted loop layout a little; added wide, large and courtyard layouts
+ Added images for various new room sizes
+ Fixed 'missing report filed' warning showing for cops
+ Made ropes/handcuffs destroyable
+ Added a 'Destroy Every' command to quickly destroy all items matching a particular item
+ Fixed follower characters not being marked as leaving the manor
+ Fixed witch assigned as nurse check when a visitor asks about the infirmary
+ Fixed seek medicine goal not being marked as complete when a visitor seeking to handle an alraune seed concern has tried medicine and discovered that it doesn't help
+ Fixed teleport manor not consuming power; should now consume it over the five turns it takes to activate
+ Scrolling limit in x/y should now adjust according to the current manor layout
+ Hopefully made investigating cops a bit smarter about leaving without their partner; they should also now be willing to leave if they believe their partner has left
+ Hopefully fixed cops trying to update their partners when their partners are incapacitated (they should also now help incapacitated/wounded partners recover)
+ Fixed listed off names of cops that go missing using their current rather than on-dispatch names
+ Fixed maid interruptible order only applying to guards when done room/manor wide
+ Fixed succubus proposition order not being applied when done room/manor wide; current state is now listed when viewing a succubus
+ Added some code to make the leader of a pair of cops to wait when their partner updates them/etc.
+ Investigating cops will now always investigate calls for help
+ Beegirls should now only abduct characters from yards, and if not in one should drag a possible target to a yard
+ Fixed cops backing up other cops not being shooable. Adjusted shoo action to make a following cop shooed by their partner stop backing them up
+ Tweaked redirect - for cops, it can now only be done to the lead cop, and only used to redirect to see the master
+ Characters who have sex with a character who transforms into a succubus will now be disoriented afterwards

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Huh. Guess we're going in.
Manor Alpha 19
Windows 64-bit -
Mac -
Linux -
+ Fixed upgrade/mess label positioning for yards in most layouts
+ Added some code to clear out memories when characters leave
+ Added some code that prevents non-visitor characters from accumulating memories (they should retain those from while they were visitors; already transformed characters in existing saves will lose memories)
+ Added direct value entry for sliders (by clicking on the current value)
+ Fixed hostile beegirls only wandering between two yards, instead of all present in a layout

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I've decided to do an update to the old guide, its basically the same but with additions for dealing with new elements like cops and new maid types. See the spoiler below for the original guide.

Guide update [Alpha 19]

Main new things to note is how important contribution is, the new maid types, and cops.

Contribution:

You get contribution for sacrificing fully trained maids and basically other human or monster assets you have, besides the master. Contribution is used for quite a few things, biggest impact being upgrades to rooms so you can raise the cap for a particular asset type, and maximum power. Caps are limitations on the numbers of an asset you can have and when exceeded either cause lost power or cause the loss of that asset.

You also can buy stuff (including dispensers, which are contribution only now), empower your assets, and change maids into sub-types. The stuff you buy isn't particularly useful and is mostly self explanatory. Empowering lets you raise stats, its pretty cheap for stats under 10, but over that and it gets real expensive real quick. You can empower with the master or a witch by dragging them onto an asset. Sub-types are covered below.

Maid Subtypes:

There are currently three; Guards, Bunny Girls, and Witches. None of them are necessary, but they all have their uses.

Guards - Good at fighting stuff, buff to initiative and combat, penalty to social (and magic?). They can cover other assets, and I believe act twice in a combat turn. Always try to have one.

Bunny Girls - Social asset, buff to social, penalty to combat. Makes people horny with entertain, and tends to keep them in one spot while doing so. Honestly something of a mixed bag because sometimes you don't want your guests delayed. Probably worth having one just for dealing with cops.

Witches - Magic asset, does quite a bit of stuff. Can emulate a lot of the spells you cast with the master, like transform. Can empower as well (including the master!), temporarily buff or debuff, teleport people, and cast spells to reduce concern (no power loss). Most notably, can "seal" all those items you can't normally pick up, so they provide buffs to your assets now. Always worth having one of.

Cops:

After a certain amount of time (12 hours by default), a person is reported missing. Police concern will gradually grow afterwards, until it hits cap (typically 150), then an investigation team is sent. The police will come as a pair, one as leader, and travel together as they ask where a randomly selected list of missing people are. You must manually tell them what happened to them (good role for the bunny girl), then when the list is exhausted, they will poke a little while around the manor then leave. You must also manually ALLOW them to leave when they are at the yard trying to do so.

Failing to allow them to leave, or transforming any of them, will result in a big spike in police concern when the timer expires (default 16 hours). At 600 concern, the police will send an arrest team to take down the master. Unless you have a ridiculously strong mansion, you don't want to be there when they come. What's more, is they will keep sending more and more powerful waves.

So teleport the mansion instead (check master suite). Costs 100 power over five turns, with no power income during. It clears out everything police related as well as any visitor groups. Do this BEFORE the cops arrive in force.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Manor-A19
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes