VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Man's Best Friend [Ep. 1 Full] [AdultKing]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ArchieMDM

A promising game! I look forward to the future !!
    This is exactly the theme missing from this site. The story is well brought into the demo, I hope the sequel will be a little longer. The demo is played in less than 3 minutes and it is not much, but we end the demo with greed, ardently demanding a sequel!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Okmybad

The idea is awesome. But obviousily it need more content. Personal opinion, you can create different path. One with each character, one is the whole family, one is got castration because stupid choices.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

brood1

Nice idea demo, maybe not have the dog talk so much. Although, I am not sure if that would make the game too quiet, possibly tweak the dialogue to be less human. Nothing to the game yet as it is just concept, but boy what a concept. I hope the maker can pull it off.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CrayonTips

Lots of potential here, but be warned that there is little content. The dog's inner monologue is very tongue-in-cheek, but the renders and the fact that there are choices to be made is very nice.

Will update review if game ends up turning sour, but for now, looking forward to future updates!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DERAX12345

Ok it is an absolut fetish, but it is something different. Hope this will get the work it is deserving.
    If one does not like b. i guess it is a skip. Though I am really wondering about the Patreon situation.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1084518

FINNALY A GOOD BESTIALITY GAME ! I could almost cry. The settling is amazing, the art is nice, what more could I ask. Just a few typo errors, but no big deal for a first release. Can't wait for the next updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1490985

Definitely intriguing, I've been waiting for something like this. Not a whole lot of content at the moment, but this is just a demo, so I won't count that as a con. It has good graphics, a horny dog, and gorgeous babes. What more could you want from a bestiality game? It has a few minor typing errors but nothing serious. This has a ton of potential. I would absolutely recommend it, and I hope it succeeds!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

hanzo69

Finally, A beastiality game worth your time. The setting is really unique, you're playing as the dog (Rex) and the game starts off by the mother(Kate) divorcing the father so we're left as "the only male of the house" living with kate and her two daughters, the renders are beautiful and the writing is superb (spelling errors here and there but nothing noteworthy) and does a really good job showing us the direction the game will take, and most importantly, the renders, They are beautiful. The girls are pretty and the setting is nice and overall it looks very promising.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of is:

Pros
    :
    + Nice Graphics
    + Active Play
    + Nice Scenes
    + Different Game
    + Hottest Beast Scenes
    + Long updates

Cons:
    -

Conclusion:
    Congratulations on your first Game, I believe right now your Game is one of the few that has Beast Topic in it (shame).
    The Graphics are nice and being a Dog in a game is unique.
    There are some typing errors which you should have checked but no biggy.
    Hottest Dog Scenes in Town....

My Advisory:
    Hottest Dog Scenes in any Game & worth the Download