kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Mansha_mei cheat plugin.
It's independent from game version. Game is updated ? No problem. just use this.
mansha_2_mei.jpg
This is plugin of BepInEx. If want to use it, You must install . Do you installed ReiPatcher already? That's too bad. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. Remove it or get original game files.

Features
  • F1 : Time Stop Toggle
  • F2 : HP/Distrust Toggle
  • F10 : Gallery Open Toggle
  • Mouse wheel-button can move/zoom Camera
  • 'Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei' added

May be you know about that she's name is "Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei". I was made cheat for "Car Capacity 300% 1". But it's working on 2 too. At 1, there are ninja girl was bonus(?) character. 2 has the above girl.
As you see the screen-shot, It's a low angle(camera). You can move the camera with wheel-button. drag/wheel makes move/zoom the camera. You can see the town too(?).
You can edit the parameters of girls, get all item, foods, ... on debug menu.
Gallery open makes open the all scene, ends. You can't select wears of girls. may be it's not implemented yet.

Install
  • Install BepInEx. this game was released with x64/mono type. I recommend that use
  • Game path must have no multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게이무\mansha2" is NG) But "c:\Games\満車率300%弐 v230420" is safe. hmm... Don't ask to me that. It's a BepInEx's bug.
  • Run game once.
  • "BepInEx \ plugins" folder will be created. Not created? there are some problem. If you're using the special folder of windows(ex. "Download", "My Documents", ...) the absolute path has your login(windows) name. (ex. "c:\Users\Your Windows login name\Downloads\") If your login name has multi-bytes characters, It won't works.
  • Put "Mansha300_mei.dll" file to "BepInEx \ plugins" folder.
  • Enjoy.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, even reading the Japanese guide is rough. If anyone's wondering, "Kamiyaku" is actually Shinjuku.

Also, no idea how everyone's been "counting cars" internally, but the way I do it is by counting stations. The trick is realizing the doors alternate.
Like if car 4 is to your right when you enter, it would be on your left if you could turn around and face the open doors.
Therefore, at station 2, car 4 must be on the right of the open doors. Then at station 3, it's left again. And so forth.
You can think of every odd number as "reverse" and every even number as the "same" as the cars order before boarding.
Hope this isn't too confusing. Here's what it would look like for day and night, I think:
Even Stations:
train tracks..................[6][5][4][3][2][1]> ................ ..............You are here v ......train platform
train platform......You are here -> p.............................. .................[6][5][4][p][2][1]>.......train tracks

Odd Stations:
train tracks..................[6][5][4][3][2][1]> ................... .......You are here v ......train platform
train platform......You are here -> p............................... ..............<[1][2][d][4][5][6]......train tracks

Edit: Fuck, some of the stations don't swap sides. Welp. Here's hoping someone who'll make a list of exit sides.

Last edited:

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
The "fallen warrior" channel's skills do stack! Activate the 3 of them and chain them to see the pink bar melt like ice ^^

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
thread is doing numbers, but the translation is just beyond trash. Anyone already working on a clean MTL or something?

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
WDYM by chain them? I though we can only use 1/3?
Activate the three levels at once and they are available on the "ear" wheel.
Because they all act like DoT (or arousal over time to be more precise lol), you can cumulate them

Any idea on how to get happy ending with momiji? I followed the guide on doureview but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Activate the three levels at once and they are available on the "ear" wheel.
Because they all act like DoT (or arousal over time to be more precise lol), you can cumulate them

Any idea on how to get happy ending with momiji? I followed the guide on doureview but
Oh, i think the skill only change the skill on ear.
For ending, you mean
Kamiya is Shinjuku staition, go upstair to start event i think.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I added some regex. But It may be terrible english. 'cause I'm not good at eng. edit and use below.
r:^ヒロインSAN値((?<num_i>[0-9\s\.\/]+))$=Heroine SAN (${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^(]+)((?<num_i>[0-9\s\/]+))$=${str}(${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^0-9]+)(?<num_i>[0-9]+)$=${str}(${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^ ]+)  Lv:(?<num_i>\s[0-9]+\s\/\s[0-9]+)$=${str} Lv:${num_i}
sr:^(?<str>[^Lv]+)Lv(?<num_i>[0-9]+)$=${str} Lv${num_i}
sr:^「(?<str>[^」]+)」の視線が「(?<num_i>[0-9]+)つ」減少する$=Decreased the sight of 「${str}」 「${num_i}」
sr:^コマンド成功中「(?<str>[^」]+)」の部位感度が「(?<lv_i>[0-9]+)段階」上昇\\n\\n耐久度:(?<dura_i>[0-9\/]+)$=Successed command increased 「${lv_i}」Lv sensitivity parts of「${str}」\n\nDurability:${dura_i}

BashioManio

Aug 17, 2017
My biggest problem is trying to figure out why some of the girls keep lowering my health.
They are elbowing you. Some girls cough, or make sexy noises to increase sight lines, some girls elbow you and damage you. It says on the girls profile what move they will use and I think there's a skill that reduces the elbow move.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes