Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game looks interesting. Make love, not NTR war. ;)
Thanks, LustfulFantasy.

As a side note:
I love how Pixeldrain has to lie about why they are lowering the download max. :ROFLMAO:

1728501381385.png

This is a very open-ended statement. There is no mention of who the "hosting provider" is or when the limit will be raised when the problem is solved. (There is no real problem.) It will stay at 3 GB and then be lowered again in the future under some other made-up reason. They are hurting financially from the multitude of download providers offered here. (Capitalism)
I will say they are the best here, besides Mega. On the other hand, Mega Sucks big time with their manipulation tactics.

Okay, I'm done. :sneaky: This will probably get deleted because F95 doesn't want to upset these guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
The game looks interesting. Make love, not NTR war. ;)
Thanks, LustfulFantasy.

As a side note:
I love how Pixeldrain has to lie about why they are lowering the download max. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 4115788

This is a very open-ended statement. There is no mention of who the "hosting provider" is or when the limit will be raised when the problem is solved. (There is no real problem.) It will stay at 3 GB and then be lowered again in the future under some other made-up reason. They are hurting financially from the multitude of download providers offered here. (Capitalism)
I will say they are the best here, besides Mega. On the other hand, Mega Sucks big time with their manipulation tactics. Maybe I'm wrong.

Okay, I'm done. :sneaky: This will probably get deleted because F95 doesn't want to upset these guys.
yeah mega is the best at least for me follow by pixel and gofile,but have problems in working hours,if im being honest i paid for mega but i will never paid for pixel ,teh fast pixel download is the lowes download at mega,...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
So i gave this a quick run through.. yeah its not great to be honest, it feels incredibly disjointed. You can play as either alex or emma, cant change the names and you have mostly the same scenes aside from one or 2 character exclusive scenes. I played the alex perspective first and its was ok i guess where it started to feel disjointed was the Emma playthrough. You get choices on the alex path, but they are made for you on the emma path and were often not the choices i made which made the game feel like a completely different game with a different character as the husband. As for the ntr yeah its prolly gonna need the tag down the line. I mean the other couple mentioned the male is like your typical ntr douche villain who is obviously trying to steal the wife from you. There is also a lot of sound effect not tied to volume control that are kind of obnoxious to listen too.

N421rr

Dec 25, 2019
Considering it's the first update, I liked the game. As long as the developer makes adjustments during development, I think something good can come out of it.

Reactions: Iskender

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I mean the other couple mentioned the male is like your typical ntr douche villain who is obviously trying to steal the wife from you.
Fun fact of the day, until 1973 it was legal in Texas to kill an adulterous spouse if you caught them in act and did it before they separated.

o.o The true solution to NTR right there~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote