Manford

Nov 24, 2018

Hello everyone, this release has taken longer than I would have liked, but it was necessary to fix the game and story writing. Here are the most important changes:
  • The main story has been extended.
  • Alexandra's story has been separated from the main story.
  • Nadia's events have been corrected and restored since they were part of the main story.
  • Emma and Nadia's story has been extended.
  • The foundation of a stealth system that occurs at midnight has been included. Currently, it doesn't have a useful function as we are still working on the "Loving and Corrupt" mechanics.
  • The library cleaning mechanics have been fixed.
  • The garden cleaning mechanics have been fixed.
  • A discount system has been added to Leticia's supermarket.
  • A major bug that ruined the game when visiting Wendy's room has been fixed.
  • Many game-breaking bugs have been fixed.
  • Using the time advancement system will return you to the Mc's room. It may be annoying for some, but it was necessary to trigger certain events.
Due to how broken the game was and the separation of Alexandra's story from the main story, it is highly recommended to restart the game from the beginning. We believe that for the next release, it will no longer be necessary to restart the game, as the adjustments we just made will be needed to avoid future problems.
#########################################
Hola a todos, está entrega a demorado más de lo que me hubiera gustado demora, pero era necesario para corregir el juego y la escritura de la historia. Estos son los cambios más importantes.
· La historia principal se ha extendido.
· La historia de Alexandra se ha separado de la historia principal.
· Los eventos de Nadia han sido corregidos y vueltos a restables. Ya que eran parte de la historia principal.
· Se ha extendido la historia de Emma y Nadia.
· Se ha incluido la base de un sistema de sigilo que ocurre a media noche. Actualmente no tiene una función útil ya que seguimos trabajando en las mecánicas “Amorosas y corruptas.”
· Se corrigió las mecánicas de limpieza de la biblioteca.
· Se ha corregido las mecánicas de limpieza del jardín.
· Se incluyo un sistema de descuento en el supermercado de Leticia.
· Se corrigió un gran bug que al visitar la habitación de Wendy arruinaba la partida.
· Se ha corregido una gran cantidad de bugs que arruinaban la experiencia.
· Si se usa el sistema para avanzar el tiempo volverás a la habitación del Mc. Quizás para algunos sea molestoso, pero era necesario para activar ciertos eventos.
Debido a lo roto que estaba el juego y que se ha separado la historia de Alexandra de la historia principal se recomienda altamente reiniciar el juego desde el inicio. Creemos que para la siguiente entrega ya no será necesario reiniciar el juego ya que los ajustes que acabamos de hacer serán necesario para evitar futuros problemas.
#########
Hello everyone, due to a bug that only existed in the English version, which prevented conversations with Nadia in her room, a new version with this issue fixed has been uploaded. My apologies.
######################
Hola a todos debido a un bug que solo existía en la versión en ingles que impedía conversar con Nadia en su habitación se ha subido una nueva versión con esta falla corregida, mil disculpas.
####################
Download:
Pc Fix:
Linux Fix: -Not tested
Mac Fix: - Not tested

sonneo369

Apr 21, 2020

Hello everyone, this release has taken longer than I would have liked, but it was necessary to fix the game and story writing. Here are the most important changes:
  • The main story has been extended.
  • Alexandra's story has been separated from the main story.
  • Nadia's events have been corrected and restored since they were part of the main story.
  • Emma and Nadia's story has been extended.
  • The foundation of a stealth system that occurs at midnight has been included. Currently, it doesn't have a useful function as we are still working on the "Loving and Corrupt" mechanics.
  • The library cleaning mechanics have been fixed.
  • The garden cleaning mechanics have been fixed.
  • A discount system has been added to Leticia's supermarket.
  • A major bug that ruined the game when visiting Wendy's room has been fixed.
  • Many game-breaking bugs have been fixed.
  • Using the time advancement system will return you to the Mc's room. It may be annoying for some, but it was necessary to trigger certain events.
Due to how broken the game was and the separation of Alexandra's story from the main story, it is highly recommended to restart the game from the beginning. We believe that for the next release, it will no longer be necessary to restart the game, as the adjustments we just made will be needed to avoid future problems.
#########################################
Hola a todos, está entrega a demorado más de lo que me hubiera gustado demora, pero era necesario para corregir el juego y la escritura de la historia. Estos son los cambios más importantes.
· La historia principal se ha extendido.
· La historia de Alexandra se ha separado de la historia principal.
· Los eventos de Nadia han sido corregidos y vueltos a restables. Ya que eran parte de la historia principal.
· Se ha extendido la historia de Emma y Nadia.
· Se ha incluido la base de un sistema de sigilo que ocurre a media noche. Actualmente no tiene una función útil ya que seguimos trabajando en las mecánicas “Amorosas y corruptas.”
· Se corrigió las mecánicas de limpieza de la biblioteca.
· Se ha corregido las mecánicas de limpieza del jardín.
· Se incluyo un sistema de descuento en el supermercado de Leticia.
· Se corrigió un gran bug que al visitar la habitación de Wendy arruinaba la partida.
· Se ha corregido una gran cantidad de bugs que arruinaban la experiencia.
· Si se usa el sistema para avanzar el tiempo volverás a la habitación del Mc. Quizás para algunos sea molestoso, pero era necesario para activar ciertos eventos.
Debido a lo roto que estaba el juego y que se ha separado la historia de Alexandra de la historia principal se recomienda altamente reiniciar el juego desde el inicio. Creemos que para la siguiente entrega ya no será necesario reiniciar el juego ya que los ajustes que acabamos de hacer serán necesario para evitar futuros problemas.
#########
Hello everyone, due to a bug that only existed in the English version, which prevented conversations with Nadia in her room, a new version with this issue fixed has been uploaded. My apologies.
######################
Hola a todos debido a un bug que solo existía en la versión en ingles que impedía conversar con Nadia en su habitación se ha subido una nueva versión con esta falla corregida, mil disculpas.
####################
Download:
Pc Fix:
Linux Fix: -Not tested
Mac Fix: - Not tested
we love you

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mansion of Lust [Alpha 7 Fix] [Leocid2] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [544 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----------------------------------

Mansion of Lust [Alpha 7 Fix] [Leocid2] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Win: Alpha 6 -> Alpha 7 Fix [1,08 GB]
- - -

Win Compressed: Alpha 6 -> Alpha 7 Fix [101 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
He abandoned the BGR,then lost most patreon.
He was angried and said no public new game release, he is a fucking idiot.
LMAO!!!! No way! This can't be true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"I abandoned my previous game twice. Fuck you for not continuing to give me money!"

I swear, some of these sensitive devs have a VERY distorted concept of reality. SMH!

Last edited:
Reactions: ScorpiusLee

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
He abandoned the BGR,then lost most patreon.
He was angried and said no public new game release, he is a fucking idiot.
who cares what he thinks, this moron cant even make a fucking RPGM game properly. The patch notes said that a lot of major bugs have been fixed, but given how this dev has yet to make a stable game that isnt grindy af with numerous bugs, i doubt it.

Edit: I'm actually impressed he fixed a lot of the bugs and made the gameplay much smoother, HOWEVER, reality soon set in when I realized he has yet to make any meaningful content in over a year. And this dev wonders why people aren't supporting his patreon???

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes