3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Finally some good game came out :) not some ''furry gay'' game. A lot of them are coming out recently..

Thanks Dev. (y)

Reactions: Hans_

Moru95

Jun 19, 2019
It looks like there are 2 different Week 2 Day 9 patches in the link (one 580Mb, one 281Mb, how are they mean to be used or what is the difference?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
It looks like there are 2 different Week 2 Day 9 patches in the link (one 580Mb, one 281Mb, how are they mean to be used or what is the difference?
There is only one Day 9 Patch, the other Links are the Android Ports

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Reading the comments I guess I'll pass.
Why must the game be split into different downloads so that it's not possible to download the latest update and just play it like a normal Ren'Py game?
I've probably played 200 Ren'Py games and even when I delete them and then download a new update the game will find the old saves in the 2nd save file location. Also reading that the patch don't give you options to skip the fetishes you don't like seems weird and without the patch you lose a lot of content.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Neko-Hime, if the game's title is Maou-sama, can I deduce Maou-sama's path is the canon one and the other paths are the "If it happens that way" situation?
Yeah, the Maou-Sama Path is the original, the Human Path is the "Only Family" Way and the Kami includes both but with a secret ending

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wait so Heidi isn't the MC's mother now? and he isn't his own father? and all the incest wasn't incest? I'm very confused this story just did a 180.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Also reading that the patch don't give you options to skip the fetishes you don't like seems weird and without the patch you lose a lot of content.
Not sure what you're trying to say here. That you want to see the full content (so you need the patch), but also don't want to see the content included in the patch?

Because it doesn't make much sense, especially since the patch is kind of "focused" on what it contains.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes