3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Oct 21, 2020
In case no save imports show up: the actual savegames are stored standard (for windows) onto C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
After I downloaded version 5.something i could delete the whole 4.5 game folder and open all my saves from running the 5.something game. So if properly patching your games doesnt help, maybe check how your patitioning table is and ask the gamedev how alternate partitioning maybe screws up things? Maybe the dev can patch the game to store the savefiles into the gamefolder instead of the roaming appdata folder? And installing a newer version is just a matter of extract new files into game folder and click yes on replace files? Who knows....

In case incompatible saves: Also use the appropiate patch for your appropiate version, before you launch the game and try to load up saves. That means dont use day 11 patch for day 12 version of game....Or week 2 patch on week 1 version of the game. Or import an unpatched save into patched week 2. all the versions of the patch are in the lewdpatcher link. You will see a mega link for day 12 atm, but below that (a bit small) there is a line "show previous versions". Click on it.....

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I'll just assume that dev will eventually merge weeks one and two into a single game and we won't have to deal with patch/save/transfer headaches.

I'll wait.
We dont plan to merge the Weeks together and to avoid headaches, read what Im or the helpfull guys here are talking, in my discord I have a game bug Channel, Im or my Coder are there and many helpfull people, sometimes you just need to wait for an answer.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Right now Im finished with the last Render from Chapter 1, now we build a Game Menu and the scripts, maybe December, maybe Christmas
I am Curious about This New Game "Deadlocked in Time" too.
Maou Sama week 2 Is Almost complete. (2 days left)...
Will you be finishing Week 2 before launching Day 1 of "Deadlocked in Time"??

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I am Curious about This New Game "Deadlocked in Time" too.
Maou Sama week 2 Is Almost complete. (2 days left)...
Will you be finishing Week 2 before launching Day 1 of "Deadlocked in Time"??
Yes, I want to finish week 2 first, I write now every day the story for the last 2 updates and I want to write chapter 2 for deadlocked too.. so much work for a little dev...

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Week2_Day12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone had such a problem? or do I only have it? I will add that I have it with almost every ''free-roam''

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Okay, Statement from me:
The Compressed Versions are Bugged, they dont work, same with the port from gamecax...
if you play it and run into problems, dont blame me or the66 for this.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes