3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
it seems no one want to compress it...
i was the 3. who asked in the Game Compression Request thread,maybe they hate this game :D
I think more, they cant.
2 Times someone created a cpmpressed version, but sadly with more errors

Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I think more, they cant.
2 Times someone created a cpmpressed version, but sadly with more errors
dont get me wrong,i love your game...its fantastic...
its just a very big file to download...
i always downloaded the compressed version...and i dont know if i download the normal version,will my safe files from the compressed version work?
btw. where do you get your ideas for this VN from?
Is this your unique idea?
Or inspired from some Anime/Manga?

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Maou-Sama [Week 2 Final] [Neko Fairys] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.16 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.14 GB

Compressed PC Size: 982.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 966.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Off topic Sorry lol. Anyway I have Ryzen 3 3200 G 4/4 system that why not reading at 2100MB a sec! much faster then my 500MB a sec drive.

Ecchi Vaper

Jan 9, 2020
Sorry if it's been asked already but at 112 pages of comments to read through I just wondered will the MaouSamaWeek2-Final-Patch .zip work for week 1 too if I copy it across to that folder or will I need a different/both patch?

Reactions: Demogorgon1422

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Sorry if it's been asked already but at 112 pages of comments to read through I just wondered will the MaouSamaWeek2-Final-Patch .zip work for week 1 too if I copy it across to that folder or will I need a different/both patch?
No, you need Week 1 Patch for Week 1

dyver7

Dec 13, 2018
Can anyone explain how the choices work? sometimes I can pick either choices but other times it shows 2 options but one is gray like SPOILER
SPOILER when you meet the dragon at the road to the emptiness after riding the direwolf the futa sex part is gray but I have been able to see all futa content prior to that one. Did I miss something or the scene is still not implemented? I need help DX

Athrowawayy

Oct 26, 2020
Game crashes on startup, also not sure if I need both week 1 and 2 patches since one will just overwrite the other.

Athrowawayy

Oct 26, 2020
Week 1 patch is for week 1 final. Week 2 patch is for Week 2 final.
Yeah, I figured it out. The post has nothing mentioning/linking to a previous game so I assumed that 'week 1' was perhaps just the first half of this game but built into it. Would help if the post linked to the actual week 1 game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yeah, I figured it out. The post has nothing mentioning/linking to a previous game so I assumed that 'week 1' was perhaps just the first half of this game but built into it. Would help if the post linked to the actual week 1 game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is a spoiler in OP right under the download links that read SPOILER: Week 1 that is where the links are for week 1 final.

Reactions: Athrowawayy
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes