3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I don't see patches for Week 1 or Week 2 for Macs on LewdPatches. Anyone have those? I just can't stand censored.
At the bottom of the page on LewdPatcher click where it says . Those are the only patches. Try them on Mac and see if they work.

Edit:
If that doesn't work has all of the versions of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Striff

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
If i try to install it on Week 1 or 2 the game will break and not start. What am I doing wrong?
Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3 are all separate games. Don't install them over the top of each other. Then read the instructions on how to import the saves carefully.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The same patch files work on all platforms; only the installation instructions differ.
This is not correct for this game. Each week has a specific patch for it, and they are quite large as a bunch of the content is only in the patch file. You can find the older patches on lewdpatcher at the bottom of the current patch page under the cryptically named link "previous versions". Just make sure to match the version name and numbers for each week and don't install weeks on top of each other, they need to be in separate folders.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Neko-Hime, will there be a way in the future to stay with Illya after the MC rescues her from the normal elf who had hunted her? Currently, there is only the I really should go option. Does this mean I've failed to unlock something?

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hey Guys. I just traied to start weak 3 but i cant load an old save from weak 2. Weak to i used the patch and i installed the patch on weak 3 aswell but no luck. Did i miss something? Because i am almost sure the failure is on my side. Thanks for ya time and have a wonderfull day.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hey Guys. I just traied to start weak 3 but i cant load an old save from weak 2. Weak to i used the patch and i installed the patch on weak 3 aswell but no luck. Did i miss something? Because i am almost sure the failure is on my side. Thanks for ya time and have a wonderfull day.
Yep the failure is on your side. You need to save in Week two right at the end where it says "SAVE HERE" then it will be available in Week Three :)

Reactions: ANUBIS969

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
This is not correct for this game. Each week has a specific patch for it, and they are quite large as a bunch of the content is only in the patch file. You can find the older patches on lewdpatcher at the bottom of the current patch page under the cryptically named link "previous versions". Just make sure to match the version name and numbers for each week and don't install weeks on top of each other, they need to be in separate folders.
You're confused. The different weeks aren't platforms. Platforms are things like MS Windows, macOS, or Android.

• Angry
Reactions: Regardie

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're confused. The different weeks aren't platforms. Platforms are things like MS Windows, macOS, or Android.
What Regardie said before is correct, however. Ren'Py is designed in such a way that a huge part of it works across multiple platforms. Install the base game for your proper platform (whatever OS you're using). Then, files on which the game relies (.rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .py, etc.) are all understood by the base game files. Thus, things like lewd / incest patches are files (generally .rpy, .rpyc, or .rpa) that are readable by whatever platform-based version of the game you've downloaded previously.

So yes, you need to install the version of the game for your specific platform. And yes, Ren'Py patch files themselves are platform-independent.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't get it to work. (week 2) how do I do it?
If you've finished playing Week 1, you need to save a game state at the very end. (This is not the same as saving the game normally.) Make sure you have continued until it tells you "Your game will be saved now" so let that happen. Then, after you have Week 2 installed and where you want it (use a separate folder from Week 1), choose to something like "untitled game state from Week 1" or possibly "Updated & Uncensored" — whatever it shows there. Then you will continue where you left off.

If you're having a different problem with Week 2, you'll need to be more specific so someone can help you better.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, those might be the only two where you know the devs are happy about them. There are literally thousands of other devs, any number of whom might be fine with cameos. D also has a cameo in The Awakening, along with the MC from Milfy City. I've not heard that either Mr. Dots or ICSTOR have complained, and both of those cameos are still in The Awakening, so either they are fine if permission is asked first or they don't know. I assume the former of those is true, since the game has been around for quite a while now.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Well, those might be the only two where you know the devs are happy about them. There are literally thousands of other devs, any number of whom might be fine with cameos. D also has a cameo in The Awakening, along with the MC from Milfy City. I've not heard that either Mr. Dots or ICSTOR have complained, and both of those cameos are still in The Awakening, so either they are fine if permission is asked first or they don't know. I assume the former of those is true, since the game has been around for quite a while now.
Well, devs like OhWee don't seem to be bothered by it at all, as their fan-fiction comic Enthralled: My Squienis Story is completely unapologetic about building a new story off of them. I think this comes under the definition of parody. D from Dating my Daughter also has a walk-on role in Parental Love, which may be why Luxee is less bothered by it. Ellie and Ada also appear as characters in Polarity but in that game, they are named Ellie and Ada and the story includes a little backstory from Parental Love. I do know that Mr. Knobb originally inserted one of the characters from Acting Lessons along with some backstory into Retrieving the Past, but was asked by Dr. Pink Cake to remove it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Well, devs like OhWee don't seem to be bothered by it at all, as their fan-fiction comic Enthralled: My Squienis Story is completely unapologetic about building a new story off of them. I think this comes under the definition of parody. D from Dating my Daughter also has a walk-on role in Parental Love, which may be why Luxee is less bothered by it. Ellie and Ada also appear as characters in Polarity but in that game, they are named Ellie and Ada and the story includes a little backstory from Parental Love. I do know that Mr. Knobb originally inserted one of the characters from Acting Lessons along with some backstory into Retrieving the Past, but was asked by Dr. Pink Cake to remove it.

Jill Imogen P3D and Isabella Aurore, are original models, everyone can use it.
Alexandra is Teen Josie Original, same as the other 2, everyone can use it

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes