3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Maou-Sama [Week 1 Final] [Neko-Hime] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.71 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 548 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.69 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 531 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hmm incest and pregnancy, my favorites. Will definitely add this to my watchlist and see how it develops.
I noticed in your rotating sig one for Parental Love showing Ada & Elly, is that separate sig's URL available to get anywhere or was that a custom?

EDIT: It REALLY is a shame that there is no gallery mod at all for this game some of the scenes are fantastic

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I noticed in your rotating sig one for Parental Love showing Ada & Elly, is that separate sig's URL available to get anywhere or was that a custom?
Oh I got it from the forum thread a long time ago. Not sure if it is still there. It's not one i made as there aren't really any good creampie shots to make my signatures in Parental Love unfortunately. You can always just download mine and then use to delete the other signatures so you can get just that one for yourself.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh I got it from the forum thread a long time ago. Not sure if it is still there. It's not one i made as there aren't really any good creampie shots to make my signatures in Parental Love unfortunately. You can always just download mine and then use to delete the other signatures so you can get just that one for yourself.
Very much appreciated for the tip my friend thank you very much. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update Neko-Hime.
Love the game story and special the girls. :love:
Keep the titties small and keep up the good work. (y)

Reactions: yelcho

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
A strange question I know but during the scene in week 3 v 0.3 there is a line in which the MC says " I won't be able to watch Zeus grow up ..." I am curious what game is being advertised on the tv next to the shower?

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
so...given how this game has pretty damn rough writing, is it worth playing ch1 or skipping forward to presumably better renders? only playing for lolis anyway. should i bother with earlier stuff?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
so...given how this game has pretty damn rough writing, is it worth playing ch1 or skipping forward to presumably better renders? only playing for lolis anyway. should i bother with earlier stuff?
I mean if you're playing just for the lolis I would still recomend you playing from the beginning. I pretty sure the dev is not a native english speaker so having that in mind I think the writing is not really bad. The game deals a lot with time travel so a lot of things don't make sense right away. It may be a little confusing when you start playing but it all ends up making sense in the end.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Maou-Sama [Week 3 v0.3] [Neko-Hime] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,20 GB / 396 MB - MaouSamaWeek3-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,18 GB / 380 MB - MaouSamaWeek3-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.

Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
A strange question I know but during the scene in week 3 v 0.3 there is a line in which the MC says " I won't be able to watch Zeus grow up ..." I am curious what game is being advertised on the tv next to the shower?
My next Projects after MS
and one was Deadlocked

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes