3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
this is the first time I see this so you'll have to pardon me.

How tf is a patch larger in size than a compressed version while comparable to the regular version?!?!

Am I tripping???

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
this is the first time I see this so you'll have to pardon me.

How tf is a patch larger in size than a compressed version while comparable to the regular version?!?!

Am I tripping???
The patch is so big because some third party entity that is most definitely not Neko - no siree Bob - added in a bunch of content that does not jive with rule 7 of this forum and that just so happens to come out to a larger amount of content than the standard content that Neko created that is totally all above board and definitely doesn't suggest any breaking of the 7th rule, nor anything untoward happening between related individuals, most definitely not.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The patch is so big because some third party entity that is most definitely not Neko - no siree Bob - added in a bunch of content that does not jive with rule 7 of this forum and that just so happens to come out to a larger amount of content than the standard content that Neko created that is totally all above board and definitely doesn't suggest any breaking of the 7th rule, nor anything untoward happening between related individuals, most definitely not.
Yes, definitely not merely a "dialogue change" patch.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Strange little big problem.
Some stupid selfupdating bullshit restartet my PC while the game was running and now every time i try to open the load screen i get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont get this shit by loading a file, i get this as soon as i click "load" in the main menu or per right click (not so fun fact, the savegames are shown in the save menu, but when i click load i get the error again, i even tried to save and load, but its still the same)
I tried to load a few savegames incl. the last one in saveeditonline.com to see if they are corrupted but there they look normal.
Is it possible for a unwaned restart to damage renpy files? If so, could someone please attach this one so i dont need to redownload everything again? (loli version, if i makes a difference)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi,
Where can I find the link for the base game to go through the whole story, as there's only the Week 1 finale accessible?
Thanks
If you click the SPOILER buttons, it will expand to show more links available.
1693891077464.png

If you have tried the links that are revealed after clicking one of those buttons, use the Report option. In the box that comes up, choose "Other" and then say what links aren't working.
1693891357218.png

And finally, if you're specifically talking about the patch after you click the link for Lewdpatcher on the OP of this thread, you need to pick Show previous versions to see additional links.
1693891789919.png

Reactions: clint

Rogue52

Feb 21, 2020
If you click the SPOILER buttons, it will expand to show more links available.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I'm going to reword my question because I didn't express myself well enough.

I've been trying to make the story since the beginning of Week 1.
I had already downloaded "PC Week1 Final" believing I was dealing with the patched Week 1 version.
When I unzipped it, all I got was an .rpa file ; so it's only the update patch for Week 1.

Then the only link available for Week 1 is the patch link.

I'd like to be able to :
- install a patched Week 1 version ,
- or update myself with a patch, but to do so, I'd need access to the full version of Week 1.

Thanks

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'd like to be able to :
- install a patched Week 1 version ,
- or update myself with a patch, but to do so, I'd need access to the full version of Week 1.

Thanks
Any of these links that currently work should be the unpatched Week 1 (ignore Nopy, which went defunct over a year ago):
1693947406566.png

If none of them work, report them as I indicated previously. An F95Zone uploader, moderator, or staff member should then be able to create new links that work.

If you find any of those links do still work, download Week 1 from it. After that's downloaded, use the patch for Week 1, which you can get via the Lewdpatch link on the first page of this thread. Once there, you just want the listing that reads it's for Week 1:
1693947630995.png

Reactions: pgm_01

Rogue52

Feb 21, 2020
Thanks again.

All the links work but for the 1-3 "Week N final" versions there is only one rpa file.

I will take your advice and contact a staff member.

Have a nice day

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Here is my Savegame with all Portals Open, yes it's possible to get in every Path the max Points
place this file into appdata/roaming/renpy/maou-sama-week4
thanx for your help but i dont understand that language. i need step-by-step instructions. what decisions do i make to become maou-sama?

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
HA I've just started playing this one and it's probably been said before, but I've noticed that the Dev is a fan of Dark Silver and BB characters. I've come across Lisa, Keira, Olivia and probably a few others before it hit me. Ha the MC even moves into the BB villa.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes