3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Changelog for Final Version of Week 1:
- Added Side Images for the Main Girls for a better Understanding
- Fixed a Bug with the Save at the End of Day 7
Added Side Images where?

We could have a little more context on the changes, the game is pretty big to leave the changes so lousely documented..

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
i like the game and all it's options but damn lol the patch is nearly as big as the game =) 1.3gb for the patch 1.7gb for the game. not complaining cuz of course i'll download both as per usual just damn that's a helluva lot to patch. guess it's to do with all the fetishes that aren't allowed on patreon? ahh well onto the download and see how the week ends can't wait.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Added Side Images where?

We could have a little more context on the changes, the game is pretty big to leave the changes so lousely documented..
"Added Side Images for better understanding"
If MC talks you see his side image, if 3 girls talking, you see 3 side images from the girls,
Side Images are Side Images.

Is this version missing choices and scenes? So far I am barely into day 2 but in the following scenarios I only have 1 option:

1) When the stepmother attempts to seduce the MC. (only choice is to reject)
2) When the step-mother and half-sister ask who the MC wants to stay with him after passing out from the fairy drink. (only choice is to be alone)
3) When first meeting Michelle. (only choice is to say I am waiting for Tatiana (sic)) Immediately after this "choice" I meet Tatjanna and she asks where I've been, it seems like there is a missing scene here where something happened to the MC in a bathroom.

If the game is working as intended then what is the point of all of the single decision options? So far the only decision seems to be asian fairy, latin fairy or both.

EDIT: Ok something definitely seems wrong with the mega linked version. A few scenes later with Natasha the MC wonders if she "heard us" but nothing happened with any of the sisters, not sure who "us" is or what she might have heard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Quick story error I found....

In the patched version Ttjanna tells the MC that she has 5 years before she's allowed to learn to drive. Further on we learn that Lisa, her friend is actually 18, just growth deformed, since someone states she's 30 - 12 = 18. Now later on when meeting Tatjanna again, she says that Lisa is younger than her, which by earlier defination clearly isn't the case. Unless people aren't allowed to learn to drive until their mid twenties - lol

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018

In the patched version Ttjanna tells the MC that she has 5 years before she's allowed to learn to drive. Further on we learn that Lisa, her friend is actually 18, just growth deformed, since someone states she's 30 - 12 = 18. Now later on when meeting Tatjanna again, she says that Lisa is younger than her, which by earlier defination clearly isn't the case. Unless people aren't allowed to learn to drive until their mid twenties - lol
Do you know wich Timeline you play? ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I played with the patch a month ago maybe, last I recall was having everyone taken from me while on the boat, then nothing after. So if nothing has really changed then I don't see a point to go through again at the moment, unless Day 8 is included, but from what I just saw it's probably only for patrons at the moment.
Nope, not yet, this is still week one so no new content.

airze

Feb 8, 2018

I think that issue is do to time line and/or there legal age to drive is different as it is never say how old it is after all the Mc was a boy before drinking/licking the fairy and then could all of a sudden is old enough to drive there is no logic to you on most of what happens i mean he is his own father for fuck sacks

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
3 RECOMMENDATIONS
one: Whether the sisters and mothers of lollies in the game, girls who always look loli become boring over time.

Two: May pregnancy and childbirth be for everyone but have consequences.
Three: The animations are of good quality or just moving, but the screen vibrates at the time of discharge.
Fourth: A good story is a catchy script and dialogue always brings you success in your decision.
Five and last: NEVER DISCOVER YOUR FOLLOWERS 'OPINIONS AND DO NOT LET THEM LIKE MANY FOOTS DO. LOTS OF SEX LOTS OF MOVEMENT

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
3 RECOMMENDATIONS
one: Whether the sisters and mothers of lollies in the game, girls who always look loli become boring over time.
you do know this is week one of the story and unless some magic was used, they have no chance to grow that fast... or perhaps this game is for people that like petite cutiepies? it seems like this game wasn't for you, you should have moded along before making a fool out of yourself.
Two: May pregnancy and childbirth be for everyone but have consequences.
if what you say was for everyone, making arbitrary consequences would be unfair to players that like a particular girl and get the short end of the stick
Three: The animations are of good quality or just moving, but the screen vibrates at the time of discharge.
I don't know if you ever discharged your load (press X to doubt) but that's how it feels... as if the world was vibrating
Fourth: A good story is a catchy script and dialogue always brings you success in your decision.
don't understand what is the problem.. it has dialogue... sure people don't wait in line to say their lines but they talk, unless you were skipping like your lifesupport was ending if you don't finish the game asap
Five and last: NEVER DISCOVER YOUR FOLLOWERS 'OPINIONS AND DO NOT LET THEM LIKE MANY FOOTS DO. LOTS OF SEX LOTS OF MOVEMENT
was this post MLT ? what does it even mean

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes