• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CG Completed Maou wo Yome ni Suru Tame ni wa. [M-Keifu]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
001_d_134859jp_005.jpg

Overview:
Not Available​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: 2000 x 1500
Pages: 153
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is it in Japanese or English?
You do know that you're in the comics section, right? And you do know that there's a "Language" field in the OP, right? And do you know that there are the tag above, right before opening the thread that let you know what is (CG, Manga, Comics), right?

Reactions: ImagineWagons

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
You do know that you're in the comics section, right? And you do know that there's a "Language" field in the OP, right? And do you know that there are the tag above, right before opening the thread that let you know what is (CG, Manga, Comics), right?
On his defense, art really looks like something extracted from Japan visual novel.
I myself tried to find out name this (non-existent) game. ;)

Reactions: evilDragon

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
On his defense, art really looks like something extracted from Japan visual novel.
look at the down right bottom of the picture and you will find the answer as to why it can't be a visual novel ^^.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
All of the CG's that I've shared here looks like extracted from a Visual Novel (even the silliest one's - and sometimes, they're really taken from actual games), so it's really not an excuse for me, to not checking the OP or spend two seconds - literally - to do a quick research.

Robi_1

Jun 1, 2018
I can't see the picturs it says that this format is not supported or something like that does anybody know what to do? :/