Unity Completed MAOUISHO: La Dolce Vita with Another World's Demon Lord [Final] [Bowsaba G]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
So how much of this is remastered from their previous game and how much is original? For... science.

(...And why is the author name misspelled? Pretty sure "Bowsaba G" is a typo and the developer is actually "BousabaG")

Treshe134

Jul 20, 2021
How do you unlock these two scenes
1st one, go to work at normal day after engaged, it will trigger a scene where she will accompany you at work. After that go sleep and then ask to accompany her again, there will be scene triggered when you arrived home.
2nd one, go to amusement park at weekend after engaged, there will be scene to a love hotel.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

ellelle

Jan 16, 2021
What is this language, and why does it use a bastardized runic alphabet?

ᛈᛝ ᛄᛏᛝ ᛓᚨᚳᚻᛇᚱᛟᚾᛝᚨ - png jtng bachïronnga
Is supposed to translate to something like "I am Vacheronia". And "Vacheronia" seems legible, so I thought it could be a conlang.

The first sentences she gives are something along the lines of:
ᛇᚢᚨᛌᛏᛝ ᛄ ᛦᚨᚱᛄᛋ ᛄᛋᚸ ᛇᚢᚨᛌᛏᛝ ᛋᚢᚳ ᛄᚻᛏᛄᛟᚸ ᚢᚻ ᚨᛒ? - ïuastng j yarjs jsg ïuastng suc jhtjog uh ab
ᚠᛄᛋᛌᚳ ᛇᚢᚨ ᚨᛋᚸᛝᛏᛒᚳᛄᛋᚸ ᚢᚨᛏ ᚾᛄᛋᛃᚨᛄᛃᛝ? ᛟᛒ ᚳᛦᛟᛒ ᛏᛝᛄᚾᚾᛇ ᛄ ᛈᚢᛏᚾᚸ ᛈᛝ ᚸᚢᛋᛌᚳ ᛗᛋᚢᛈ - fjssc ïua asgngtbcjsguat njsjajjng? ob cyob tngjnnï j putng png gussc msup

Half of these words are not even pronounceable, and since "Vacheronia" is legible, there couldn't be any significant substitution cipher either. So this doesn't appear to be a conlang. I am thoroughly disappointed. 0/10, unplayable.

Reactions: MKTC

ellelle

Jan 16, 2021
We are later given:
ᛈᛝ ᛃᛝᚳ ᛟᚳ ᛟᚳᛌᛒ ᚳᛦᛝ ᛒᛄᚱᛝ ᛒᚢᚨᛋᚸᛟᛋᛃ "ᛚᚨᚾᚸᚢᚨᚸᛇ" ᛇᚢᚨᛌᛏᛝ ᚳᛄᚾᛗᛟᛋᛃ ᛄᛞᚢᚨᚳ ᛈᛝ ᚠᛄᛋ ᚠᛝᛏᚳᛄᛟᛋᛇ ᚾᛝᛄᛏᛋ ᚻᛏᚢᚱ ᚳᛦᛟᛒ - png jngc oc ocsb cyng bjrng buasgosj "languagï" ïuastng cjnmosj jduac png fjs fngtcjosï nngjts htur cyob
Where "language" is legible.

So we can deduce that ᛇ is e. If that's the case, then an earlier word "ᛇᚢᚨ", becomes "eua", which is an illegal syllable in japanese. And "ewa" isn't a japanese word either. So it's not definitely not japanese.

Reactions: MKTC

kiskae

Jun 17, 2017
Let me spare you from getting 3500 affection for nothiing, ALWAYS BUY THE TRASH BAG AT THE STORE. You're welcome.

CherryFKG

Apr 29, 2019
Does this game feature a Watamelon reference anywhere?
Literally the first thing I thought of seeing the banner.

Nov 10, 2023
When I reach day 37, my protagonist wakes up and goes to work and then the game turns into blackscreen. Holding ctrl doesn't help, and turning the game off and loading any of the previous saves also doesn't help. It always happens. Is it a bug?

deedguy123

Apr 27, 2021
When or how do I activate the affection event? I bought everything from the store and have done pretty much everything I can. Im on day 42

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
So how much of this is remastered from their previous game and how much is original? For... science.

(...And why is the author name misspelled? Pretty sure "Bowsaba G" is a typo and the developer is actually "BousabaG")
Wait they are the same devs of that game ? It legit was one of the most boring cohab games I played (Which is saying a lot because these games aren't really that fun in the first place), not to mention that the girl had the personality of wet cardboard. Is this game any better or is more of the same ?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes