2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Maple Hills College 12_08_2022 05_23_17.png

Overview:
College setting, Visual Novel style, non-combat, femdom RPG. Basically Sunny Coast College but actually good​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-12
Release Date: 2022-08-01
Developer: Dekarous
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

gwen-sxsc2c.png noel-sxsc1bg.png Kathsc1.png Maple Hills College 12_08_2022 05_27_34.png gwen-sxsc1a.png molly-sxsc2g.png Maple Hills College 12_08_2022 05_30_54.png noelsc1.png zoe-sxsc3bb.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Please report any missed tags......

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Isn't Dekarous already working on another game ?

That always looks bad to me when dev start another game while the current one is still unfinished.

Anyone to light us out about that situation ?
I'm not the most informed on it, but we've been waiting for the game to actually finish it's story, and get bug fixed, and other shit I'm forgetting about.

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
I'm not the most informed on it, but we've been waiting for the game to actually finish it's story, and get bug fixed, and other shit I'm forgetting about.
The way I see it is Domina is pretty much abandoned. He hasn't updated it in months. The game wasn't even that good, but it was able to hold my interest by a thread. And Domina looked better than this trash, so I'm dropping this creator entirely. I really HATE when creators make two games at the same time.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Can you be play as dom since it femdom and female protagonist. Can we play play full as dominant protagonist or it no way?
Imma stop you right there, Deka can't finish an absurdly linear ToT clone, and can't make make an unwinnable boss fight actually unwinnable. Actually coding different events happening for a female PC might be difficult for him even ignoring the fact that making exclusive content would take time that he can't afford considering how long it's taking for 9.0 to come out.

• Haha
Reactions: repesorsa
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes