Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-08-29] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Sorry In advance
I know this not the place to ask but does anyone got this

Reactions: Locozon
May 21, 2023
Yeah uummm sorry for asking this, but, theres an animator similar tu maplestar called totonito, does anyone has the new file of drive for his animations??

May 21, 2023
Do you have a collection of his works? Can you post what you have on Pixeldrain?
I don't have them, because the old file link from drive has been deleated. but in his twitter you can see a peek of what he does

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Hi guys!

Only upscaled the whole collections up to 4K:

Upscaled and Interpolated (as much as it could be done with low frame animation, and in this case there could be some minor artifacts, idk why, but with Maplestar`s videos interpolating, sometimes, works worse than with others authors that have a similar animation style)

Compilations

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Well I, for some reason, posted this in the Kokoboro thread instead of here lol...

Anyways:

Illustration/comic poll #1 UPDATE

Hey guys so just an update:

The Lycoris Recoil illustration is just being inked right now and colored right now, I finished drawing a few days ago but it took a bit to find someone who could help out.

Good news is I have someone now, so it should be quicker in the future.

The other thing is I was thinking, perhaps doing first and second place winners on the poll is smarter, because the one week deadline between polls is a bit quick. It takes time to come up with an idea, and then also the person helping ink and color needs time to do their work as well.

The illustration will be posted next week, Thursday or Friday. I'll do another poll then, and we'll have this new rule in place.

Sketching them up doesn't take long but moving things along a pipeline with other people involved takes a bit more time, so I think things will be easier this way.

I had a lot of fun though! It was refreshing doing something different for once. I hope you guys like these, as I'd really enjoy doing them on the side.

Lewd Spice Gods can start suggesting characters for the next poll, I'll collect them up and we'll figure out who will go into next weeks poll.

ALSO, JUJUTSU VIDEO UPDATE:
The voice acting and sound should be done halfway through the month, I said we'd post near the end of the month, just letting you guys know we're on track for that! Things are going well.

Thanks guys!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here yall go fellas...

image01342.png

The Jujutsu Kaisen Sequel... IS FINISHED!!!

4 minutes of Itadori and Nobara banging + something... special...at the end...?

I'm so glad this project is done, thank you everyone for being so patient on this one!

Put a lot of effort and care into it, redid sequences to improve things, added extra details and shading while I waited for files, etc etc.

I feel like I was able to add a satisfying amount of passion and intimacy to this one, something I've hope for more of in the past with projects. Was a great learning experience. Absolutely adore these characters and really fell in love Nobara and Yuji.

I reallyyyyyyyyyy hope you guys like it. Glad I was able to finish off my full idea from the first part.

+Huge thanks to Sukuna for recording this passionate night so we can all view it together.

Next animation release will be Shield Hero! I'll do my very best to have it out by the end of September, if things aren't heading that way though, I'll let you guys know.

Also, the comic illustrations are still being worked on as well, they'll probably be a bit late, but I'll post them as soon as I can.
I'll be updating more for sure.

Thanks everyone!!!

l l

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes