BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
s7dIFc.gif

Overview:
A weekend at an exclusive men’s spa, Marble House, goes awry when a gruesome discovery is made.
Your old college friend Miles is getting married to his fiancé, Russell. Y
ou have been invited to the bachelor party.
However, an unexpected snowstorm forces you to take shelter with a killer…
Your party of eligible bachelors is in for a wild weekend, starting with an indulgent first night…most of which you can’t seem to remember.
Could your memories hold the key to unlocking the mystery?
Marble House is a gay murder mystery visual novel currently under development. The demo is available for PC.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-10
Release Date: 2022-06-10
Developer: NovelIdea
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Marble House   10_06_2022 13_30_15.png LVrh4i.png 76e51b086f97516a3ae9b17ee66acd4f.gif Marble House   10_06_2022 13_29_11.png hNmetq.png VfscGS.png y6YTfW.png Marble House   10_06_2022 13_28_55.png Marble House   10_06_2022 13_28_33.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks. This looks interesting! Look at those big glowing eyes.
Wonder how well it'll be developed.
Good luck on the devs! (y)

Oct 29, 2020
Just played through the demo and I've got to say it looks pretty promising!
The whole text-to-speech for the voices kind of kills any immersion so I turned off the volume for them but other than that the quality is unexpectedly good.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The good: the story is interesting, the characters are hot and the style is unique
The bad: they off one of the hottest characters which is such a bait and switch with the gallery showing equal CGs for all routes.
The ugly: the masturbation scene is not it. Better to not have animations than have this animation.

I'm wondering how NSFW fits into this. Let's be frank I am not interested in a murder mystery game unless it's really good and I am not looking to get blue balls like with Let's Meat Adam 2. If we did not get some action before the murder, not sure how much we might get after (though there could be flashbacks). I also hope there is a decent amount of action instead of 1-2 scenes like Dead Dating does.

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
Great game so far but how the ef do you masturbate? I rubbed that dick without touching the head nor balls and it never cums.