VN Ren'Py Completed March 5th: Persona 3 [JJMJ]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
bg fin.jpg

Overview:
One-shot erotic visual novel to teach myself RenPy. Nothing like spending time with your waifu while you work. All assets excluding background art and ending cover are property of ATLUS. Ending cover by Michael Pham.​

Developer/Publisher: JJMJ
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - - - - -

bg AS02.jpg bg AS01.jpg

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I asked for a Persona H-game, and I guess I got it. Was hoping for something more though. XD
Well, let's hope this paves the way.
But for now, let's enjoy best robo-waifu.

Risotto nero

Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 45849

Overview:
One-shot erotic visual novel to teach myself RenPy. Nothing like spending time with your waifu while you work. All assets excluding background art and ending cover are property of ATLUS. Ending cover by Michael Pham.​

Developer/Publisher: JJMJ
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - - - - -

Makoto Yuki did a lot before he became a seal XD

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This made me nostalgic about Persona 3, the last one i played was the 4 ( not even the golden since i don´t have Vita ), wonder how the new games are now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
''Realizing these are your last moments, you decide to spend them wisely...''
Hell yeah you do! Smart man. XD
Aww, short but sweet. It's not the Persona H-game I wanted(my vision had a lot more Shadow rape in it :evilsmile:), but it's better than nothing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"Sleep, by this hand of mine"... Shows Thanatos.

The ending would have hit harder the last scene wasn't always with Aigis. If it was with your first Social Link aside from depressing dying guy (Sun Link) as I think he dies before the game ends (and Keiji because he's a twat), it would have hit harder. But then, everybody did forget but only temporarily.

The athletic club leader was hot in both P3 and P3P... Kind of makes me wish the FemProtag had a shot with either of them. Yeah, yeah... FemProtag is non-canon blah blah... I can want it but it mightn't happen, right? Some of the dialogue that was made for that route is just hilarious.

Overall, I prefer P3P for one simple reason: you can take full control of your party if you want. This means Mitsuru won't be the instrument of your demise by trying to Marin Karin a boss.

When I saw the ending for the first time, all I could think was "Geez, poor Maiko. You're a bad man, Makoto." I would have loved to see how she grew in the visit to Gekkokan High in Persona 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I Wish i can find a PES3 game with all the girls,but when i remember the ending of the game...