4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
Well we're into the second month of the new year so far and I take it that there has been no further updates aside from development at its current state before final release, with which there is no projected date yet. I'm only saying this because it has been really quiet in this section.

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Well we're into the second month of the new year so far and I take it that there has been no further updates aside from development at its current state before final release, with which there is no projected date yet. I'm only saying this because it has been really quiet in this section.
No idea bro, I hope if it's abandoned (nobody wants it to happen), at least they will release what they have done so far :v
P/s: If only they can update about 2-3 patches before having a full release

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
there will be no new update until the actual release of the game, the development is slow because the dev team is busy IRL and Dea is taking a break too

Reactions: Snafubr

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
No idea bro, I hope if it's abandoned (nobody wants it to happen), at least they will release what they have done so far :v
P/s: If only they can update about 2-3 patches before having a full release
All I know is that the Dev has been really busy and all they have been working on is getting the game to final release. Last I heard on projected time frame for putting out the final version was sometime during the 1st quarter of this year. So far I don't think it has been abandoned. Yet currently we just started the second month of the 1st quarter of the year. So it could be anytime this month or next month. I hope this month if possible.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
On Itch it says the last update was 32 days ago, I did update it but didn't play it. Nor did I see any changelog anywhere so may even just be a re-upload or even bugfixes, so hopefully it means it's not abandoned.

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
So is this for his/her arts on patreon or for his/her game project?
For the game the discord is primary focused on game news.
Iirc he hired like 1-2 additionnal devs on it but it's still a really slow dev

The thread hasn't been updated in a year, is there more of this game behind a paywall?
Honestly seeing this and answering the same for the hundred times already
No they aren't any new version coming until the final product, no we don't know the release date by now of the final version, and nothing is hidden behind a paywall or anything

full game will be available when it's done, how much it'll cost idk when release idk either

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021

No they aren't any new version coming until the final product, no we don't know the release date by now of the final version, and nothing is hidden behind a paywall or anything

full game will be available when it's done, how much it'll cost idk when release idk either
It will be worth every cent though when it does. Hopefully allowing saves from the demo version, but if not that is fine with me.

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
It will be worth every cent though when it does. Hopefully allowing saves from the demo version, but if not that is fine with me.
Personally, I dont think they need to do that, as the full game properly will have a different storyline, that means different experience, we better have a new game ... right?

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019

It's slower than I thought, but ok, thank you for that information

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
From what i read demo saves might not be compatible

also yes it is indeed very slow lol
play other games in the meantime at this point i'll die by old age

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes