Unity - Completed - MARIONETTE [Final] [Imperial Gorilla]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rico08

i really want to like this game, its well made, the aesthetics are greats and even the soundtrack is great, but it just lacks any action that makes me want to finish it, i wish we can sleep with the girls and unlock new stuff as the story goes, shame really the game is a rough gem
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of Final on 5/4/2023]

This is a great game in its own right, and an okay fap.

As written on the tin, this is a brothel management game. It skews on the side of being more user friendly, but there's also an income over time chart available, and that should probably tell you all you need to know about whether this is up your alley.

The animations are fine, but you're not likely to see all of them if you're like me and notice that the purple haired girls are the best service workers. I promptly sent all my blue haired girls packing at the earliest convenience -- why would I gimp my productivity? Still, this meant that I only effectively saw one out of five girls actually doing anything most of the time. While each girl had a small variety of animations, I ended up checking most of them out in the gallery.

The sound design is great, the pacing is great, and there is something of a small plot if you're into that. It kept me entertained for a solid half a day or so, and for the more sturdy hearted, it could easily eat up a couple days if you're pursuing the true ending without a guide.

All in all, this is one of the better hentai games out there.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hinterested123

The game is simple! Fun and you have all the control you can want out of a game!

For what it is there could be more details added. More of everything. Animations, Models, Pose variations, Rooms, The ability to buy the building expansions ur self! I can go on and on about every thing that can be improved!

But i dont think the game creators intention was to make anything grand! But for what its worth the game is fun and it kept my attention for long!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Breitbandschicker

Gameplay (4/5): nice idle game like mechanics as you build, arrange, upgrade and let it run through, with higher levels allow access to more upgrades, space, etc. (3) only the intermediate sequences/dialogs interrupt the idle flow but are all skipable (4). from a content and genre perspective, it has decent depths for an idle game and can entertain for quite some time (4). tutorial is optional (4) and helps to understand some of the clunky controls (3). Save/Load functionalities are given and working well (5).

Story/Dialog (3/5): I admit that I stopped reading at some point. the dialogs felt a bit random at times and it was not always easy to follow who was actually talking (2). however, a game like this would not desparately need too much of a story anyways, so I appreciate the attempt (4).

Audio (4/5): overall nice audio experience. not too distracting and repetitions over time are okay (4). could be a bit more changing though and personally don't like the bit sounds in the menu (3).

Video (4/5): even though I'm not into pixel art I think for the style and genre the graphics are cute (4). however the menues could see a bit more love, even for pixel art style (3).

NSFW (3/5): funny style and nice looks into the private chambers (4). gallery accessible to play around with, if you like staring at pixels (3). the dialogs could be spiced up in terms of NSFW to have a bit more and right sized visuals (3).

Size (4/5): for a 2D pixel art game like this, not sure where the 600 MB are coming from (4).

Overall (4/5): - assuming this a free to play indie title, really good job (4), thanks a lot for sharing!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Xentinel7

a very good brothel game, I love this kind of games but sometimes the late game its kinda repetitive, anyways, its fun, with good H scenes, and a defensive system its very good, a very fun game, its worth to try
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Place rooms in optimal layout, set speed to x8, fill every grid in the building, wait until you acquire a reputation upgrade to the next floor or an extension in width, repeat. There's too much pixel art, looks terrible when zoomed in. It's very grindy and very boring. Do yourself a favor and play Monster Black Market with the DLC instead.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

MilesKiyaAnny

Androids and Quality Pixel Art

The game is about mangement so you know exactly what you get yourself into. If you have not then try Black Market etc.
    These game are not hard as it look but in same time rare to find a good one.

The simple game of make sure to get to your deadline is this type of game here.
    It simple and effective for killing time

The story is not much to says but better not spoil. It more like Cyberpunk so if you looking for story here then there not much but it enough
    (I just finish this current version and decided to unlock all and there is new ending. It still alright)

Play when you need good release with good quality pixel graphic
    Recommend to buy the game if u can
  8. 5.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

It's been a while since I last left a review but this kinda stuck with me. There are a few flaws, but I still think it might be worth a 5, but maybe more like a 4.5, but I digress. Admittedly I played it on Normal because I didn't know how the difficult curves so everything will be based on that.

Gameplay, 4/5: Great, But a Bit Grindy.
    It's another brothel sim game where you have to build your rooms, set up your girls equipment, etc. It's nothing too original but it's well executed. Menus are easy to navigate and there's a quick-select for equipment and modules (which are basically the same things but for different roles).
    Setting up the brothel to be efficient though might be more interesting for the creative types. Is it better to keep one green room on each floor along side service rooms and security? Or bundle security and repairs on one floor and move them as needed since they stay there until the end of the day? It leaves a bit of creativity, though is not necessarily needed.
    Combat can also be speed forward through for the most part as well, though at the end, take more thinking through. There is a bit of micro game as well, such as moving hurt girls back so healthy ones can take aggro.
    The grindy part is when you get past the early game and finally start making money. It just sort of becomes a game of holding down fast forward, and expanding when you need to. Everything else is basically done for you.
    Getting the true ending was easy, and no, I did not read the guide to get it. "Spoilers" but to get there you basically just have to place the girls in their respective roles and be loving.

Overall, 4/5. Well executed, but for me, still leaves a bit to be desired.

Visuals, 5/5: Nice Pixel Art.
    The menus are decently clean, the art style is consistent, and the girls are recognizable. Nothing in particular sticks out other than maybe playing at max zoom out makes everyone look like blobs but that is to be expected.
    Not much to say; the girls are cute, the environments are nice, and watching the clouds go by and the sky change color is surprisingly relaxing.

Sound, 5/5: "Excellent"
    The soundtrack are no bangers, though are highly relaxing. You could probably play it as ambient music and no one would really bat an eye. The sound effects are good too. Nothing is grating or annoying, as they're all mostly ambient.

Story, 5/5: Simple, Yet Effective.
    TBH, this is where I was surprised. Without really getting into it, although it is no super deep lore or even MGQ for that matter, it makes its characters quite likable albeit cliche. The event with Anzu was probably the most impactful imo, though the others are good too. Some moments felt a bit... Like, "What? Oh okay then." Dunno how to put it.

Summary, AKA TL : DR: 5/5.
    Gameplay is somewhat simple, low skill floor, middle skill ceiling. It's a bit of a grind starting from the middle of the game, to the end. There's not a huge amount of depth, but there's enough, such as balancing modules to satisfy all sorts of customers, arming your guards appropriately, and designing your brothel to be more efficient.
    Visuals are clean, nice, and anime pixel-art. You see what you get. There's no tearing, or weird art bugs, at least, not if you're focused on just playing. The girls can be varied with modules from lewd maid to more proper wear, larger or smaller tits, etc.
    Audio is good. Music is relaxing.
    Character development is nice, and varied enough, but a bit cliche (anime stereotypes). A bit sad here and there.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

tneer2

really good brothel management game with cyberpunk aesthetics
    I really liked this. Good for a quick fap or a long campaing, you choose

I highly reccomend this.
    The only issue is that the game wasnt longer, and did not have more than 3 hours of content in it unfortunately
  10. 5.00 star(s)

jaguarx

Overall this game is excellent and tops the charts in the prostitute/brothel management genre. This game has a lot of replay value on the game play alone, fap or no fap.

pros:
    - well executed and high variety of animations
    - excellent replay value
    - management and game play offer variety without feeling too repetitive
    - additional clothing customization adds good degree of variety
    - good gallery system

cons
    - can feel somewhat grindy at later stages
    - notification messages can pile up at later stages cluttering up right side of menu, but it's still enjoyable

FYI: I did not review the story element too extensively so that does not factor into my review