Unity Marionette [Imperial Gorilla]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't make a game request if there's no English translation, moved to translations as I can post a crappy MTL...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The dialogue is awful, but the UI isn't too bad. The developer did translate a small bit but stopped.

MARIONETTE with Unity auto translator -

Usual auto translator stuff, it can take a second (or two) to replace the Japanese and needs the internet to translate any new text. Played a bit past getting the fourth model of android, so that's all saved. I'd also switch to English in options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
i played in this, so can say - english so bad, descriptions for room not translated, mods for androids - half translated
but game really great, its cyber-brothelsim-2077

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game above is a terrible MTL translation. The story parts especially, but it should be complete even the...
Again though past what I played the auto translation will need internet.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Posting here because i dont see another thread about this game and i want to spare other people the disappointment:

This game was pretty good... for 20 minutes, then it ran out and just recycled the same content for 91 in-game days.

Here's my save after wasting 4+ hours of my life beating easy to get 4 badly drawn cg (no animations).
I'm guessing you need to beat hard to unlock the final picture of the blue android.

The saves are located in Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\Imperial Gorilla\MARIONETTE.

dummy80

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone have the same bug as me?
At some point (about day 57) i get attacked, my security fights and defeats the enemy - but then all the entry points just stay and the everyday life just stops. I waited about 2 weeks gametime and nothing happend. Am i missing something? Can i repair entrypoints manually?

Thanks in advance

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone have the same bug as me?
At some point (about day 57) i get attacked, my security fights and defeats the enemy - but then all the entry points just stay and the everyday life just stops. I waited about 2 weeks gametime and nothing happend. Am i missing something? Can i repair entrypoints manually?

Thanks in advance
I played through 100 days without that issue.

If your repair droids (it's the same that collect the data for upgrades) refuse to work it could be that their building was damaged.
In that case you need to build another one with new droids to repair your original one.
It could also be that your droids are on a different floor but the elevator was damaged. then you need to place a new elevator.

If even newly placed repair droids directly beside an entry point refuse to close it that means there's still an enemy alive.
You need to make absolutely sure that there's not even one of those tiny drones stuck somewhere. they can also be on floors you haven't even connected yet.

If none of that helps I'm out of ideas... maybe your save is bugged :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think the only way rooms get repaired is by your business office androids, and automatically. If it's not happening maybe delete and replace the damaged room, the actual entrance doesn't seem to be deletable though.

Aftermath of a big drone attack. Security needed manual help to defeat them, but the repairs after were all...

Reactions: dummy80

dummy80

Aug 7, 2017
The situation occured 1-2 times before: drones attack, my security defeats them, nothing happens until some last wave of enemies storm in up to 10 hours later. The office Droids repair automatically and the game moves along.
Then at day 57 the previously mentioned attack starts, my security droids defeat the enemy and start waiting for the rest of the attackers - but nothing happens.

I have a security station on every floor, same with business offices.

Think the only way rooms get repaired is by your business office androids, and automatically. If it's not happening maybe delete and replace the damaged room, the actual entrance doesn't seem to be deletable though.

Aftermath of a big drone attack. Security needed manual help to defeat them, but the repairs after were all...
I don´t seem to be able to delete damaged rooms until the "attack" is over. And what do you mean by that your security needed help to defeat them?

Thanks for your answers so far - it´s just a little game, but stuff like this tends to frustrate me.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And what do you mean by that your security needed help to defeat them?
Mine rarely automatically attack, usually I have to move them myself. The latest version of the game is download I'll post it as soon as it's done, doesn't say what but there have been fixes.

And as I type there's a guy attacking a room...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Usual auto translator stuff...
MARIONETTE 21.05.04 with Unity auto translator -

Your translation is saved in MARIONETTE\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text, swap the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt with the one from the old version if you want to keep it.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Overall story is about the maintenance of brothel , daily life in future city , introduction of new girls when reaching new level, rival company attacking, daily life with girls again.