Unity Marionette [Imperial Gorilla]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This game have no gallery?
All finishing the game did for me was unlock a few still images.
I have seen no evidence of an animation gallery, also animations do not seem to change if you build more expensive rooms.
So you can already see all content after only a few minutes.

Just start in Free Mode on easy, without quota, enemy spawn or violent guests.
Buy a menterum (charging room), a business room, 6 small rooms and 2 waiting rooms.
Unlock the fifth android type (green) and put 2 in the business room. Put 6 blue in the waiting rooms.
Now just skip days until you got enough (T) science to unlock the other android types. Now buy every Adroid type at least once and put them in a waiting room.
That's seriously it. You now see all content there is.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
+1

Just finished in normal and god effing dammit those last two sieges were brutal. I do wonder what the storyline might contain, but ay oh well.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Apparently the developer is planning a big update towards the end of the year. Pop up hologram windows to show more of what's going on during customer service, and different outfits. So if you add a maid mod to a android she'll actually look...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And maybe a English version after. They were considering releasing the game on Steam, but might instead go for itch-io because of worries about the loli android and the school uniforms.

Reactions: Surgy and Hyurin

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
Apparently the developer is planning a big update towards the end of the year. Pop up hologram windows to show more of what's going on during customer service, and different outfits. So if you add a maid mod to a android she'll actually look...
And maybe a English version after. They were considering releasing the game on Steam, but might instead go for itch-io because of worries about the loli android and the school uniforms.
oh that nice

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Aug 8, 2020
This game is alright. It feels more like early access than completed. But to be honest if that is the case, I'm waiting to see how far it'll go with content.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The big update with the official English translation thanks to , Seems like old saves aren't being recognised....
MARIONETTE 22.03.30 -

Edit - Updated with a small fix for I'm guessing the Chinese translation.

Last edited:

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
The big update with the official English translation thanks to , haven't had time to try it yet though...
MARIONETTE 21.12.17 -

Seems like old saves aren't being recognised.
thanks for the info bro

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
The big update with the official English translation thanks to , haven't had time to try it yet though...
MARIONETTE 21.12.17 -

Seems like old saves aren't being recognised.
Hmmm... Judging from the tutorial alone the ENG translation is a little rough around the edges. It's still leagues above the MTL tho.

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
+1
Jesus, the story became so depressing with this better translation.
Starting off with the brothel's name "Little Match Girl". I always thought the actual name was one of the neon boards on the background like "Coppélia" or something. Maybe it's just me but a Hans Christian Andersen title would be the last thing I'd pick for the name of an android brothel.
Still a great game. I'm not even that big a fan of management games, but I kinda enjoyed this one.

Aug 8, 2020
Was expecting an update, but didn't have high ones which was a good thing. Honestly, this game is starting to shape up as one of my favorite brothel sim games. Really hoping the developers continue this one.