Unity Marionette [Imperial Gorilla]

Aug 8, 2020
What are your other favorates?
One of them was mention by TheBlueKnight just now ^^
Strive for Power is also one, but that's text based. Marionette is closely similar to the aforementioned My Slave Brothel. Which the gameplay I personally prefer.

It's a shame I can't find more games similar to Marionette or MSB. Unless of course I just haven't search harder.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
One of them was mention by TheBlueKnight just now ^^
Strive for Power is also one, but that's text based. Marionette is closely similar to the aforementioned My Slave Brothel. Which the gameplay I personally prefer.

It's a shame I can't find more games similar to Marionette or MSB. Unless of course I just haven't search harder.
I could never get into srive for power. Then again, it's been years sense i last played it

Aug 8, 2020
I've been checking back every so often in hopes for updates. After reading their blog post though, seems like development was already long finished other than a few bug fixes. Safe to assume this game is now "Completed" ?

I feel a bit disappointed though, this game has good potential and I thought it would have further updates making it more fleshed out. Unless I miss something in their blog, I doubt there would be any further content.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I though the game was complete on release, so was surprised it got the update (and translation) it did.

Added last months bugfix to the old post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like the the MARIONETTE artist has a new game out, called something like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately it has PlayDRM and so far is . There's no screenshot to know what it's like, and it's RPGM.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Because I kinda liked the game I have to be a bit more readable, redrawn images to show English within the game UI and fixed untranslated UI-text they somehow forgot.

TheBlueKnight: That Pixel Bunny game is basically a player for RPG Maker MV assets, it doesn't need a crack, it's enough to replace the game engine files (exe/dll/etc) with those of another game with the same engine version.

Edit: Edited Assembly-CSharp to set default language as English to avoid problems.

Last edited:

gemies

Nov 2, 2020
Because I kinda liked the game I have to be a bit more readable, redrawn images to show English within the game UI and fixed untranslated UI-text they somehow forgot.

TheBlueKnight: That Pixel Bunny game is basically a player for RPG Maker MV assets, it doesn't need a crack, it's enough to replace the game engine files (exe/dll/etc) with those of another game with the same engine version.
Can you explain how to do it? I don't know how to...

HALO81

Jun 3, 2021
Not sure it's allowed here but My Slave Brothel, you can find it in recommendation threads. And definitely not allowed here BLACK MARKET, any thread with links has been destroyed (including the two game threads it had for a short time).
Hello. About Black Market Game. do you know where to find it? I've tried, but don't find it '-'. Do you have clues? o-o

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello. About Black Market Game. do you know where to find it...
Again it's banned and not allowed on F95. Adding in Eng to your search, maybe 1.2.10 or E-Made too and you should be able to find it elsewhere. The Japanese version with online translator at least.

Reactions: WizardsTariff