Collection Video MarkedOne3D Collection [2023-12-25] [markedone3d]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
BTW for Dva Ride in Aug 2022, the file is the same as Widowmaker Missionary with the same MD5 of 82e27f8ff424782f711493249c712a8f
Thanks for letting me know! I just changed it to the correct mirrors. Also, I changed the OP to individual releases so that when a new piece of content releases, I can quickly add it to the OP without forcing everyone to download everything again. Like sometimes it may seem definitive that an artist won't upload any more for the rest of the month only for them to do so. It would be annoying to upload an entire compiled month again, create new mirrors, and have everyone essentially download most of what they already have just for one new piece of content.

chusAUS

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for letting me know! I just changed it to the correct mirrors. Also, I changed the OP to individual releases so that when a new piece of content releases, I can quickly add it to the OP without forcing everyone to download everything again. Like sometimes it may seem definitive that an artist won't upload any more for the rest of the month only for them to do so. It would be annoying to upload an entire compiled month again, create new mirrors, and have everyone essentially download most of what they already have just for one new piece of content.
ahh okay, I understand where you come from, then I just hope the maintainer can keep it organized so it wont be another Pewposterous Collection

EDIT:
Thanks for the update!

chusAUS

Mar 28, 2019
this is why i'm uploading after the month ends, most of the time) or numbering everything, bcs 15 videos in separate folders with mirrors for each is a bit ass to click through and unzip + gofile links will be dead very fast)) maybe merge everything after year ends in one folder)

it is up to uploader tbh, but they don't even know what is coming ;)
yeah, after year ends is a good idea, and tbh I am grateful that someone volunteer to do all this, it just sucks to click through all those links, and even worse to maintain the links ;)

Reactions: LordLegolas

suler1228

May 24, 2018
Thanks OP for the uploads! I created new collection based off what you've shared & missed that has name fixes & dates for all works. I'd like to share it with you & others since it's better organized and has some content not in your post.

Cheers.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Although I appreciate your effort, all the content in your pack could already be found in this thread. The biggest difference is that your pack contains the original files, whereas Vanguard84 uploaded interpolations. Information like this is useful to share, along with the files.

Reactions: Piotrek

Jishomar

Aug 21, 2022
View attachment 3204552

Overview:
MarkedOne3D is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from Overwatch.​

Updated: 2023-12-25
Artist: MarkedOne3D -
Censorship: No
Resolution: 2k
Content: 20 Animations, 8 Images
Length: 3 Min+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2023-03-14)
Download:
2022: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
2023:
- - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2140260 View attachment 2251155 View attachment 2251156 View attachment 2251298
thk´s for the post men

phanuph

Jan 9, 2023
Quality here is without any discussion, but it would be excellent whenever a first (and hopefully many more) CLIMAX aka ORGASM aka squirting dripping cum will be included in his forthcumming works... -;)

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Quality here is without any discussion, but it would be excellent whenever a first (and hopefully many more) CLIMAX aka ORGASM aka squirting dripping cum will be included in his forthcumming works... -;)
I'd settle for more than 3 animations a year first :D

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again, keeping just the best videos (imo) and interpolating and reencoding them (60FPS, AV1, 1080p) and normalizing and renaming them all. Some of them had very low volume levels.
This results in 19 video files of just about 120 MiB.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here are 60 fps interpolations of the videos from Markedone3D that Vanguard84 did not interpolate. If one is missing (notably Amber Table), that is because I didn't enjoy it enough.
Please note that my videos are solely 60 fps versions of the original videos. The versions shared by Fzoner95 are downscaled and otherwise edited, and in a different codec. It's up to you to decide which you prefer.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if it has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-01-03:
The entire folder is 0,1 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.

Additional information:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote