3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

alexandroslav

Feb 25, 2018
I can't play this version for some reason.
it doesn't Execute the program.
the Debug file created due to the failure says this:
"
[0602/211721.184:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(118)] Failed to load NW DLL from F:\new rpg\Married Life With A Lamia 0.8\nw.dll: The specified procedure could not be found. (0x7F)
"
i get from the comments that i'm the only one this happened to, any suggestions?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I can't play this version for some reason.
it doesn't Execute the program.
the Debug file created due to the failure says this:
"
[0602/211721.184:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(118)] Failed to load NW DLL from F:\new rpg\Married Life With A Lamia 0.8\nw.dll: The specified procedure could not be found. (0x7F)
"
i get from the comments that i'm the only one this happened to, any suggestions?
I would like to help but i don't have many ideas. maybe anti virus?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
all rpg maker games i have work fine. i doubt it.
never the less, i made the program an exception by the antivirus - no change, same error.
Other than that the only thing comes to my mind is maybe because I updated the NW.js to the most recent stable version. Maybe if you download it and overwrite it would be fixed? worth a try.

alexandroslav

Feb 25, 2018
Other than that the only thing comes to my mind is maybe because I updated the NW.js to the most recent stable version. Maybe if you download it and overwrite it would be fixed? worth a try.
give me a link and i'll try, for the lesser chance that i'll download an older version myself.
thanks in advance and sorry for taking your time.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
give me a link and i'll try, for the lesser chance that i'll download an older version myself.
thanks in advance and sorry for taking your time.
- Here is the link and don't worry about it, I always try being helpful.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
MarriedLifeWithALamia-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
torrent not found.

itismallo870

Sep 22, 2021
How do I Unlock new sex scenes? I buy them, increase love as well as sub/dom(using potions). Then show level 2/3/4 appears after sleeping but it says that nothing is unlocked even after buying?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
How do I Unlock new sex scenes? I buy them, increase love as well as sub/dom(using potions). Then show level 2/3/4 appears after sleeping but it says that nothing is unlocked even after buying?
You can unlock it from your items.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
torrent not found.
The quoted post was for version 0.8 of the game. Since 0.9 has come out, we've deleted that torrent and uploaded a new one for 0.9. Not all of our torrents will be posted in the threads so if you ever can't find a torrent, try looking up it's name in the search bar.

Last edited:

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I simply went through the game files to find these, it's not a disloyal customer... just run of the mill pirate scum.

Cheat menu = 13922830

If moderators didn't want this stated in the thread, I apologize. Dev, If it needs to be hidden better, I'd suggest that given you are using numbers anyway... Have the cheatcode entry system take whatever the player entered... and plug it into a formula, and if the result is equal to XYZ, it passes. Likewise, have XYZ stored as a different equation that comes to the same conclusion as that which decodes the player's input. The correct key is only then generated on command, during gameplay, and not kept as a readable string in the file.

This way, the actual passcode is never stored in plain text. That just puts in place the hurdle of picking two complex equations that RPG maker can accept, and come to the same answer. Encrypting the game itself using the gamemaker tools wont help much given there are already utilities out there to crack the RPG maker encryptions.

Even then though... I'd probably just look for math operators in the code and run the equations through wolfram alpha and then try every result I found in the cheat code machine. >.>;;

Last edited:
Reactions: John__

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I simply went through the game files to find these, it's not a disloyal customer... just run of the mill pirate scum.

Cheat menu = 13922830

If moderators didn't want this stated in the thread, I apologize. Dev, If it needs to be hidden better, I'd suggest that given you are using numbers anyway... Have the cheatcode entry system take whatever the player entered... and plug it into a formula, and if the result is equal to XYZ, it passes. Likewise, have XYZ stored as a different equation that comes to the same conclusion as that which decodes the player's input. The correct key is only then generated on command, during gameplay, and not kept as a readable string in the file.

This way, the actual passcode is never stored in plain text. That just puts in place the hurdle of picking two complex equations that RPG maker can accept, and come to the same answer. Encrypting the game itself using the gamemaker tools wont help much given there are already utilities out there to crack the RPG maker encryptions.

Even then though... I'd probably just look for math operators in the code and run the equations through wolfram alpha and then try every result I found in the cheat code machine. >.>;;
Wow, you went over 9000 for a little, because most people just use Save Editor... to cheat. honestly i did not bother too much with my cheat system because there are many ways to cheat in an RPG Maker game. About the XYZ, it's good advice, but I could just remove the cheat-related stuff from the game and make it a paid only build, but that's not going to happen because this is my last free build release.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Wow, you went over 9000 for a little, because most people just use Save Editor... to cheat. honestly i did not bother too much with my cheat system because there are many ways to cheat in an RPG Maker game. About the XYZ, it's good advice, but I could just remove the cheat-related stuff from the game and make it a paid only build, but that's not going to happen because this is my last free build release.
Well, this site is piracy. So the being the last free build isn't really going to deter it from being posted once it goes full commercial. That said, just what I've observed, most people respect a game developer if said game developer will self-post their updates every month. Love and Sex 2nd base for example. I dunno if I'd call it a gentlemen's agreement or not but it's there. 30 days of getting sales from people too impatient to wait for the updated piracy version. Or alternatively, last version free, current version not free. I mostly just pirate because I'm as poor as poor gets. Disability.

I kind've try to help though, where I can, with advice. It's my only means of giving back. Since you have vore, there's a website called Eka's portal. It's vore focused and you can find it on google, and they do NOT allow piracy posts. Likely the biggest vore focused website on the English speaking net. Maybe post it there so you can pick up more paying customers? As long as you have a demo/free version of some sort, I believe they allow it. You might also post on pixiv.

I really do wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
I just downloaded the game and my computer got a blue screen and crashed when talking to the cat in the kitchen.
Mind you I've never had a blue screen with this computer.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I just downloaded the game and my computer got a blue screen and crashed when talking to the cat in the kitchen.
Mind you I've never had a blue screen with this computer.
I m very sure blue screen is not something you can control because there are many reasons for it to happen.
"The blue screen of death is usually caused by improperly installed, damaged, or aging hardware, or by buggy or incompatible software. Driver updates for your graphics card or other hardware components can also cause a blue screen of death if they fail to integrate properly with the rest of your system." Unless your PC really couldn't handle a 600x600 cat in a rpg maker game.

TrigZ3r0

Jan 16, 2023
is something wrong with the gallery? i typed my name in and i keep getting wrong code

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes