Unity - Completed - Married Woman Being Touched - Ruka, a young wife who got hooked and couldn't move [Final] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hme54

With the updated translation and game version, problems mentioned in other reviews aren't as jarring. The translation is not a detractor. I didn't experience any bugs with changing customization, nor any significant visual bugs.
    While other problems like the VA being repetitive did detract from the experience, there is a high level of interaction and customization present in the game, and I think it does accomplish what it is trying to do.
    I liked the post-processing filter customization and the unique mix of 2D and 3D elements.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

rickyanaconda4

I have only payed this for about 10 minutes but i have a thing for big tits and i respect it and the dev. typical anime girl and art is nice and typical. dialogue/story if you can call it that are derpy and funny. I dont really unsde3rstand what is going on but it does not detract from the fun.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PersonalizedDepopulation

Pretty good, but there's quite a bit of jank that is frustrating to overlook when playing it, and not to mention the poor translations.
    I'd say there should be more sounds, especially for the woman, her moans are very annoying to listen to for more than a minute or two.
    Thankfully everything tech-wise is playable. The only major bug that kept me from playing it was the skin tone not changing, but it was fixed by re-installing and never touching the skin color again.
    I'd say this is something worth playing if you're into the tags, but keep in mind it's got some glaring issues that probably won't be resolved, so expect some weird visuals.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

reeeeee2323

Held back by a lot of things, still a hot concept with good art and plenty of customization. Plus, i like how you can free her from the elevator. My main gripe is that the audio is super repetitive, and MTL is like throwing alphabet soup at a wall and calling it english.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

game is fairly buggy, a lot of the "story" text is vertical so you cant read it (not that it matters - the story is pretty much your imagination). 5 different poses, oral, vaginal, anal, tit fuck (mixed throughout the 5 poses). You can change appearances but you have to exit the scene and re-enter for them to take effect. It's... fine.