Unity Completed Married Woman Being Touched - Ruka, a young wife who got hooked and couldn't move [Final] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
cebc7b647630cb2a397e4a3392610f70.jpg

Overview:
An unpopular cleaning tool shed.... Ruka is stuck there for some reason and cannot move.
And then, the main character walks by, and in this situation... he can no longer restrain himself from touching her!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-02
Release Date: 2022-03-27
Developer: HIGHLEG.PEACH
Censored: No(Patch)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Translation Improvements

Thank you for sharing, TheBlueKnight

92c0b065e462269fca29ffd9c7dda1f4.gif a3acc6c5b49deb4cee9279e472224fcc.gif eb755b097f239b559427ba80b9be2d5e.jpg ed861bea6cc6e5731c417ad8ca79370c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah.
MTL shouldn't even be considered English, as most comes up more confusing that trying to figure out the original Japanese version. Most MTL from Japanese comes out as gibberish or saying the exact opposite of what it's supposed to mean.

Case in point: the banner, that shows the first accomplishment as "Butt I Wrapped".

Reactions: Aster204 and Gilsan

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah.
MTL shouldn't even be considered English, as most comes up more confusing that trying to figure out the original Japanese version. Most MTL from Japanese comes out as gibberish or saying the exact opposite of what it's supposed to mean.

Case in point: the banner, that shows the first accomplishment as "Butt I Wrapped".
well at least I know all the word, butt I wrapped, maybe if u see from the picture, it is about butt that is stucked(wrapped) or something..if it is japanese, I wouldn't be able to figure out the meaning at all.

Edit : Okay now I would like to take back what I said after seeing the picture on comment below lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: iron4doves

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
I......see.....

MTL is a curse. This is a punishment for touching ourselves.
View attachment 1736447
A device located in the corner of the
apartment.
Residents are usually not for here, but
cleaning tools and little carpenter
may be used freely in shared, so there
seems to be some residents that you are
using.
That's!!
?
It's the wife of the room of the room
that has been moving recently.
It looks like you're coming to borrow
tools.
It's quite a big tits wife.
Good.
I'm encountered by accident, I get along
well, or... fuhihi...Delusions will be
expanded.

Oh Gawd I just wasted some 5 min of my life on deciphering this shit hahaha.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Japanese developer = stupid long english game name
May be slightly off-topic, but I think the long-ass names for Japanese games (and novels, anime/manga) such as this game is because we as a society have grown to have such a short attention span now that if the title isn't doing the job of the Description then they are losing customers.
I miss the days where an anime/manga have a single esoteric word for their title instead of being an entire paragraph like todays.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Not a expert, but virustotal and more scans dont give anychance to this file. Fake positive?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
That's quite a specific fetish there lmao.

Damn. Japan, never change.

It doesn't matter if it's MTL or not, the premise is pretty simple and oh so clichè: You're a rapist that is going to absolutely humiliate and destroy a poor married girl's life and get away with it.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes