Unity Completed Married Woman Being Touched - Ruka, a young wife who got hooked and couldn't move [Final] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

FLICKYYY

Dec 25, 2022
I was wondering if people were also crashing on launch since I have. I have Locale Emulator downloaded but it doesn't show up in the context menu and when I launch it without locale emulator it crashes on the external loading window. Did anyone here have the same issue and found a fix?
same brooo

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
There should be a online translator already installed, a saved and improved translation above. Replace the txt file from the games folder with that one. Decensors (you need both) also above, and again replace the games file with those.

Oh and you'll need the updated game.
Can't open the link for the updated game, are the links above updated?

edit: meant, can't open workupload

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...meant, can't open workupload
Not sure what's in the opening post, quickly grabbed it from Workupload amd made two mirrors...

Married Woman Touched ~Ruka~ 1.2 with auto translator - or

Make extra sure to have a adblocker if you use Anon.

• Love
Reactions: kalibugan

Doponuts

Jun 4, 2017
The demosaic plug-in appears to be what causes you not to be able to change skin color

edit: Ok so it's just that the download links aren't the the updated 1.2 version that
TheBlueKnight uploaded ( you'll still need to get the updated translation and the updated de-mosaic that
KpRomplestein posted)

Last edited:

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
Game's a dud. Doesn't even start. Stuck on loading screen. My guess is the patches don't work. I did whatever was asked to do for decensoring and translation part. After I did that, I opened the game and it didn't work. Lagged and crashed my whole system.

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
Hey so how do you get final area "Room"? I'm at humanity 2 or whatever and yeah

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes