Unity Completed Married Woman Being Touched - Ruka, a young wife who got hooked and couldn't move [Final] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
a few things.
1) apparently there have been a few bugs in the game and the game has been updated to 1.3. hope soneone might upload that version.
2) the dev uploaded a free ff7 tifa game on ci-en (allegedly the difference in free and paid version is the size of mosic. idk.)
3) why the fuck do all the games from this dev uploaded on f95 have different ways the dev name is written. this one has the name "High Leg Peach", last one had "HighLeg Peach" and the one before that had "HIGHLEG.PEACH".... WHY?!?!

Reactions: Shaprada

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a version without the translation?
I think it's Alt and T to turn the translator off. Or you can delete the BepInEx files, and with the (better) modded file not loose the decensor. The BepInEx folder, the doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't see a 1.3 anywhere, and DLSite only says 1.2...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Married Woman Touched ~Ruka~ 1.2 with auto translator -

Or as it now seems to be called The Fondling of Trapped Young Wife Ruka. The original decensor files will likely not work, so back up the game files if you try them.

Edit - New decensors right below.
...and the one before that had "HIGHLEG.PEACH".... WHY?!?!
If you switch DLSite to English it's HIGHLEG.PEACH, if you instead MTL the Japanese name it's HighLeg Peach.

Last edited:

KpRomplestein

Jul 15, 2019
I don't see a 1.3 anywhere, and DLSite only says 1.2...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Married Woman Touched ~Ruka~ 1.2 with auto translator - Workupload

Or as it now seems to be called The Fondling of Trapped Young Wife Ruka. The original decensor files will likely not work, so back up the game files if you try them.

If you switch DLSite to English it's HIGHLEG.PEACH, if you instead MTL the Japanese name it's HighLeg Peach.
Thanks for the upload! Here is an updated decensor: View attachment sharedassets2.zip

edit: this is also required for full decensor (pointed out by GettaBobo): View attachment sharedassets1.zip

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
so....downloading there's a little grey box mentioning something about pregnancy that I can't seem to check on or off....is that supposed to be there or is it something that as brought about by a bug? I can't seem to get it to function in anyway. it's right under the option to edit her degree of sweatyness

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to uncensor and translate the game?
There should be a online translator already installed, a saved and improved translation above. Replace the txt file from the games folder with that one. Decensors (you need both) also above, and again replace the games file with those.

Oh and you'll need the updated game.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes