Unity Completed Married Woman Being Touched - Ruka, a young wife who got hooked and couldn't move [Final] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
You just gotta open the elevator doors. Click on each door and there'll be a timer bar.

This game was okay but quite buggy compared to instructor Aya.

What's the mat used for censoring in sharedassets1?

Reactions: Adexter2305

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah.
MTL shouldn't even be considered English, as most comes up more confusing that trying to figure out the original Japanese version. Most MTL from Japanese comes out as gibberish or saying the exact opposite of what it's supposed to mean.

Case in point: the banner, that shows the first accomplishment as "Butt I Wrapped".
Do you know how to transalting Unity games? I would be willing to manually translate this game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone android ports of yuuya and yuuri?
You don't get fan ports of Unity games, maybe if Hazuki (not sure why I though it was Yuuri) sells they'll do more. But they're also working on a new game, maybe called...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get a demo for Hazuki from the , but it doesn't seem to be on any sharing sites.

Reactions: Valila

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
You don't get fan ports of Unity games, maybe if Hazuki (not sure why I though it was Yuuri) sells they'll do more. But they're also working on a new game, maybe called...
You can get a demo for Hazuki from the , but it doesn't seem to be on any sharing sites.
I kept searching for a couple of days now :(

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Licke_Prinze

Aug 29, 2020
Would anyone be so nice and upload the other games as well? Like and

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
how u find tsubaki??? also anything new on tht since july? looks pretty high quality compared to other releases by same guy so far, and all the other stuff alrdy looked pretty decent in 1st place

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how u find tsubaki??? also anything new on tht since july?
Check their for news, you'll often find one (called fan club) linked on a games .

zeems010

Apr 9, 2022
im not sure if im just stupid but how does one activate the translation? hotkeys dont seem to do anything

dt90

May 23, 2020
There should be a online translator already installed, a saved and improved translation above. Replace the txt file from the games folder with that one. Decensors (you need both) also above, and again replace the games file with those.

Oh and you'll need the updated game.
thank you very much!! with these files the decensor patch really becomes perfect, congratulations guys, it always moves me to see the great effort that everyone puts into it when it comes to this type of products/things

I must say that this game is much more complete and advanced than the one with the woman swimmer

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Nov 18, 2017
I was wondering if people were also crashing on launch since I have. I have Locale Emulator downloaded but it doesn't show up in the context menu and when I launch it without locale emulator it crashes on the external loading window. Did anyone here have the same issue and found a fix?

Reactions: FLICKYYY
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes