1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
A married woman who lives a happy life..
No, more like:
A married whore-hole who tries her darnest to live an average life, one that a normal person would describe as a happy one :/

But when her daughter grew a pair of boobs, the mother realised:
This shortstack of a kid is getting laid more than me, time to teach her how real women show off their whorish bodies.
So as to not get immediately caught by her cuck of a husband, not on the street no less, she put on a mask,
glasses and a super mini skirt and bent over at the library, in front of a random male student.
The poor sap quickly started oogling her, his pants being pushed by his growing member.
And she loved it. Not long after she was pumping out masturbation videos and fucking ugly bastards in the alleys.
The end. Generic slut whore bitch-face gets a dream family and shit all over it, because she's an infidelity-addicted sow.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Just FYI this creator is one of the many scam artists that have been around dlsite since 2015. They made a very generic looking H game with little HCG, then they create a new circle group, repeat ad infinitum. Their works have evolved slightly over the years but the way they do screenshots (Fourth screenshot best example) and the similar art is enough for anyone to tell when it's that scam artist after awhile.

You would do well not to support this guy, he was making AI H games before they were cool lol

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
"She has actually been hiding her desire for exhibitionism, and now that she has finished raising her child, her desire has reawakened"

Basically the woman plans to blameshift her kid for growing up

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
First finished game I see (and tried) where the screenshots from the OP shows nearly every cg that the game have.
And if you finished you don't get any info about this. Weird.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Straightforward game at least in my opinion. But I really enjoyed the game.
Talking about the ending --> although I wonder if she continued doing it after that traumatizing incident. but who's child is it actually though?

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Just FYI this creator is one of the many scam artists that have been around dlsite since 2015. They made a very generic looking H game with little HCG
Yeah it's really noticeable once you've seen their work once or twice, it looks all the same.
DLSite voters normally always just 5star every game, when a game is 4.5stars or below, you know it is a real stinker.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah it's really noticeable once you've seen their work once or twice, it looks all the same.
DLSite voters normally always just 5star every game, when a game is 4.5stars or below, you know it is a real stinker.
To be fair it's actually against the rules to vote negatively in a review on dlsite. Even if you low star it, you have to be at least optimistic. What happens when you try to purge toxicity or whatever lol

• Wow
Reactions: hp_surfer

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Imp stuck on one of the days with no idea where to go, and of course there's no day counter so I don't know which day it is...

Edit- nvm, it was a building I somehow missed. That ending though....

Last edited:

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
It's generally a bad sign when the screenshots advertising the game reuse the same art several times...

Katoji Rikito

Sep 21, 2018
Okay, for those who need: The last event is in the alley at the Market, where the boy is standing outside

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes