Unreal Engine Abandoned Marrying Witches [v0.3.0.2] [Witch-Dev]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TOroS5

Jun 5, 2017
Any news about the game ? Its been awfully quiet around this project. The dev really doesnt like to communicate much.
Recently he's started posting more often on his Twitter account ( ), if he's not going to go silent again anytime soon, i might start subbing him on patreon

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Any news about the game ? Its been awfully quiet around this project. The dev really doesnt like to communicate much.
He did a character creator with a futa option that should be up on patreon.
Having issues with models during animation.

melovya

Sep 29, 2017
Yep, he is an active dev, not as fast as everyone would like, but hey, he is working on it, give him time and show your support on patreon

Reactions: TOroS5
Apr 24, 2020
Hey Pepé Le Pew this page really needs an update. Dev has made a massive amount of progress on his Hike project, aka Alchemist 2.2, and it's amazing. Nopy and Mega have wrong links. Could you update with the 2.2 links, as well as the character editor? Cheers

1607950151600.png

1607950391500.png

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2020
Can someone with a patreon account skim his page for us and see if there's any progress been made? There was talk that he was releasing a new version around xmas, but I didn't see anything new. TIA.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone with a patreon account skim his page for us and see if there's any progress been made? There was talk that he was releasing a new version around xmas, but I didn't see anything new. TIA.
he's struggling with dialogues but an update is expected for this week
for more infos you can go to his twitter or become a patron and go to his discord (he's online everyday)

Apr 24, 2020
Thanks Darklambo. I never bothered getting a patreon or twitter account. I appreciate you looking into it. I have discord, I'll have to log onto his page sometime. I love his work, really excited to see more content coming soon. Cheers

Reactions: Badaxe93
Apr 24, 2020
Update posted yesterday. There's supposed to be more updates coming in a week or so. Possibly the BBQ/picnic update he has been working on. Yesterday's update allows you to customize your character look, and in-turn, load them into the picnic storyline. Link is here. Can an admin plz update the game title, as MrMelenas has stated? Pepé Le Pew

Apr 24, 2020
I reckon WitchDev is going to give Adeptus Steve (Wild Life) a run for his money soon. Look at the new explicit animation he is working on right now.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I reckon WitchDev is going to give Adeptus Steve (Wild Life) a run for his money soon. Look at the new explicit animation he is working on right now.
IK locking, janky animation, floating hands and legs, two animations per year, very little variety in sexable characters.
If he wants to give wild life a run for its money he is up against this

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
I posted a new video with a WIP animation

Apr 24, 2020
He is a year or 2 behind Steve for sure marmaduke , but you can see the potential his game has. Adeptus Steve started off as a 1-man army as well, but once people started seeing what he was planning, and saw it slowly come to life, it picked up steam pretty quick. I think WitchDev is about at that stage right now. It will get smoothed out and debugged once he gets some more financial support. His determination and enjoyment making this game is what will get it built. TBH, I'd rather he take his time and do it right than rush things through half-assed. Can't wait to see more!

Thanks for the additional video Darklambo, keep them coming! Is he planning on inserting these animations into the picnic update coming soon?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I downloaded from Mega and Nopy (the third link is dead) and both have version 0.0.6, but the topic title says it's supposed to be version 0.0.7. So anyway, I launch the game, instantly spawn in front of the building, three girls (drow, redhead, goblin) stand in front of me. The drow doesn't want to talk, the redhead has two convo options ('looking good' and 'let's explore'), the goblin says she doesn't know anything yet. No character creation, no sex, no futa, no nothing. What am I missing?
Not to bash the game, since it's still early in development, but it feels kinda like Second Life.

Edit: Never mind, downloaded the latest version from Itch.

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
This version alchemist-development-hell.zip has any sex engage? if Yes, how to activate ? Everything I could do was follow The Girls and custom MC...

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes