Unreal Engine Abandoned Marrying Witches [v0.3.0.2] [Witch-Dev]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
you kidding me? if you really want use unreal engine, so PLEASE invest Time, take care and bring a GAME. Unreal has so much potential, if you dont want do. SO USE renpy. im not angry, im dissapointed.

Please dear god of Gamers send me developer with an good unreal game i can start to review... im bored with renpy...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MirrorHead and Cul

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Development HELL my dear ... literal hell walking about trying to infect us allo_O:eek::cautious::censored:!

Hang in there ... somebody soldiered on some posts above and found 2 sex positions ...

Another gamer found 1 sex scene on a table inside some house...

Game On! Fight all of Hell for The Glory of Gaming:cool::whistle::sneaky:!!!
Those 2 positions are part of that one sex scene on the table. Reading previous posts apparently you could bang the orc chick but it seems like you can't in the current version :(

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The 2018 apex edition has a long lasting ending scene with the gal in all the spoilers ...
It was advertised that was it and it ended that game version also ...

Gonna search for that proposed orc scene tho ... see what happens;)

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
The 2018 apex edition has a long lasting ending scene with the gal in all the spoilers ...
It was advertised that was it and it ended that game version also ...

Gonna search for that proposed orc scene tho ... see what happens;)
Well it's possible I just didn't find sex scenes that are in there somewhere, I got bored flying around the map trying to find anything. When you talk to the orc girl she says something about having no scenes in the current version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Well... she asks me if I want to know what's new, but how do I select an option?

Edit: Nevermind! Just click and drag

SlyParkour

Jun 12, 2018
November update
Updated versions available, in the patrician tier you get to customize the body and outfit, in the plebeian tier just the body, the public build has no customization yet but introduces a prototype of a small village next to the academy.
I want to get a few smaller updates out next. Concentrating on sex scenes, story elements in various places in the world and introducing more customization options. (While I continue with my motion capture solution.) The next unreal version will also come with some improvements which I'll use to make it possible to customize outfits further, improve the performance and get prettier terrain at the same time.
Current Patrician patrons:
Patrician download key:
Plebeian and Eques patrons:
everyone else:

Here is the page:

Reactions: MirrorHead

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Man this game is a bit underrated if you ask me. It has a ton of potential but the dev seems very incompetent when it comes to transparency and presistence. He regularly doesnt post for weeks at a time right after he announced some "big" change or update and people are left wondering whats going on.

Reactions: TOroS5

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Man this game is a bit underrated if you ask me. It has a ton of potential but the dev seems very incompetent when it comes to transparency and presistence. He regularly doesnt post for weeks at a time right after he announced some "big" change or update and people are left wondering whats going on.
you should come in his discord

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
you should come in his discord
Is he more communicative in there? Because if yes then I dont get why he doesnt post more actively on twitter and patreon, he could be making hundreds of not thousands of dollars if he wasnt such a weirdo when it comes to marketing.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Is he more communicative in there? Because if yes then I dont get why he doesnt post more actively on twitter and patreon, he could be making hundreds of not thousands of dollars if he wasnt such a weirdo when it comes to marketing.
he's new to that

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes