chuckK

Dec 3, 2017
First impressions are, this is a very sexy and kinky RPG. Lots of potential and growth. I cannot wait to see how far the developer takes it. I cannot wait to see all the creatures the Dev has planned. And I hope we get to see them fully naked. Adding to the Watch list.

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Looking at patreon, I think one might be on there, so possibly soon. Hopefully it's not too light in content though, the dev has a lot of concurrect projects on

Reactions: cyborg777

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Money making is broken. Sometimes semen is worth a lot, sometimes its worth very little.
Agreed. I had to save right before I sold so I could reload and try again. If you just roll back it will not change the outcome. Same randomness when you feed them or if you try to improve their mood or try to improve your relationship. I tried sucking off Janice and it always says "you improved relationship by 0".

Something else that completely breaks the game is if you try to get a worker involved. Even if they leave you cannot be the milker anymore. Sometimes this shit bugs without assigning a worker. Twice now I had to go back to a previous save because it no longer let me milk any of the girls.

Plus there is a monster icon on the bottom right of the treadmill when you start the training. If you click on it the training ends and you lose 1 stamina. I thought that was it, but when I tried to milk the next time they were blocked again and had to go back to previous save. Game is buggy af

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes