Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
I remember this game having a bug that makes the game crash the at a certain point in the dungeon. Is it fixed?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I've played the first part (This one). Can someone tell me about the endings from the second one? Does Jack survive?

dat_looker

Jun 29, 2017
Idea Factory? You know, the guys that helped out with Nippon Ichi to create (at least some ports of) Disgaea and one of my favourite underrated PS3 games, Trinity Universe? AND Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Now why is one of their games on a hentai site? Wait... Hyperdimension Neptunia is basically one step away from being an H-game.. never mind then.
i see a person of culture here:sneaky:
actually is Compile Heart the one that brings the H to IF games

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
I actually played this game a few years back. I think it's still somewhere on my computer. It was really good and quite enjoyable. A decent class-change dungeon-crawler with all sorts of little secrets. In fact, in "Nightmares" there is even a post-game-only character you can get by going DOWN rather than up.

Reactions: Arinath

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
Hmm, weird seeing it here, but w/e
i recommend playing mary skelter 2 first than this one
Since mary skelter 2 give both Mary skelter: nightmare and mary skelter 2 in one game (if u have the dlc)
U can find it urself on internet for the free one if u want

And there another reason why u need to play Mary skelter 2 first, since Mary skelter 2 is actualy a prequel, the first part of the series while the Mary Skelter Nightmare is actually the sequel to Mary skelter 2

Great story, good game, but bit tedious as you would expect from dungeon crawling
well... right but wrong ms1 original is best played first then 2 then 2's retcon of 1 then finale, i made the mistake of playing 2's retcon of 1 before 2 since i bought 2 to get a switch version of the first game not knowing there would be a postgame retcon, just to make 2 cannon, you really need to play vanilla 1 before the retcon , to see how badly certain abilities and gear were nerfed just to make spongey enemies spongier

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
Meh. Looks like a typical mobile mmo with oversized swords/scissors/otherbs on anime gurls. :sneaky::coffee:
This is actually a really fantastic dungeon crawler. I put so many hours in the Vita version. This game is well known to dungeon crawler fans and Idea Factory fans (aka Neptunia). Far from a "Typical MMO" game. If you like games like Etrian Odyssey or Dungeon Traveler 2, then check this game out.

May 6, 2017
well... right but wrong ms1 original is best played first then 2 then 2's retcon of 1 then finale, i made the mistake of playing 2's retcon of 1 before 2 since i bought 2 to get a switch version of the first game not knowing there would be a postgame retcon, just to make 2 cannon, you really need to play vanilla 1 before the retcon , to see how badly certain abilities and gear were nerfed just to make spongey enemies spongier

You not wrong though, especially in term of gameplay since to be fair, the nightmare did come first then the 2, so of course they rebalance alot of stuff in 2 and give much other feature in 2.

The reason i said what i said is purely base on storyline, since there might people who care for those thing much more than the gameplay itself. Still nonetheless thanks for pointing that out.

metalforce79

Jul 15, 2021
Why is THIS game here of all places Mary skelter is my favorite game I have all three games and I only beat 2 of them I couldn’t finish the third one cause I got stuck for those who plans on getting the games I recommend playing Mary skelter 2 first cause it’s kind of a prequel to Mary skelter nightmares

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
i see a person of culture here:sneaky:
actually is Compile Heart the one that brings the H to IF games
I enjoyed the Genkai Tokki a lot, I mean monster monpiece was boring, but moero and moero crystal was very fun to play.
I have yet to try the pirate one which released recently to Switch.

Suffice to say I enjoy compile heart games a lot.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Damn, this game has almost 5 gigs.
Any chance that this game can be compressed?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Damn. Really surprised to see this little gem here. Sure it's not a smut game, but it's actually a really nice RPG with a really interesting setup. Makes me want to fire up my old PS Vita again...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote