Unity Completed Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom 3D [Final] [Lights, Camera, Action]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
You are sexually bullied by school girls on a daily basis.
Try to prevent their naughty attack and clear the stage!
Many bullying situations! In the classroom, in the pool, in the infirmary, where the girls use their bodies to restrain and squeeze you.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-03
Release Date: 2021-05-03
Developer: Lights,Camera,Action -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Translator: DLsite Official Translation
Language: English
Other Games: Escape from the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: 100% Save

Thank you ValorKG for sharing the game.

(1).jpg   (2).jpg   (3).jpg   (4).jpg   (5).jpg   (6).jpg

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I purchased this a while back. It's good for a one and done but, unfortunately it's missing features that lend itself to any kind of replay ability. The dev has addressed this on his blog and is looking at adding features like gallery/reminiscence mode for each location, each girl and each attack but, he is already working on his next game. As far I can tell though this game was created as a proof of concept for his next game, which expands the games mechanics to a full school environment and gives you control of the player character with the girls also in the school controlled by AI. So basically similar to his RPGM games but in full 3D in unity.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I purchased this a while back. It's good for a one and done but, unfortunately it's missing features that lend itself to any kind of replay ability. The dev has addressed this on his blog and is looking at adding features like gallery/reminiscence mode for each location, each girl and each attack but, he is already working on his next game. As far I can tell though this game was created as a proof of concept for his next game, which expands the games mechanics to a full school environment and gives you control of the player character with the girls also in the school controlled by AI. So basically similar to his RPGM games but in full 3D in unity.
Good on you. This is great info. (y)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes