Unity Completed Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom 3D [Final] [Lights, Camera, Action]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
do u know that there is dominant masochist and submissive sadist kind of weird that is is no male dominant scenes

• Angry
Reactions: Mardion

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Japanee-zu ge-mu! With me-ny exclama-shion markusu! At the endu of eatchu senten-su! Kompyuletaly fakku-dappu!

If the colors weren't so fluorescent and the graphics so anime-like, I'd try this game. You gotta love the Japanese though. This is what too much culture and civilisation leads to.

• Angry
Reactions: Egoryan

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
I purchased this a while back. It's good for a one and done but, unfortunately it's missing features that lend itself to any kind of replay ability. The dev has addressed this on his blog and is looking at adding features like gallery/reminiscence mode for each location, each girl and each attack but, he is already working on his next game. As far I can tell though this game was created as a proof of concept for his next game, which expands the games mechanics to a full school environment and gives you control of the player character with the girls also in the school controlled by AI. So basically similar to his RPGM games but in full 3D in unity.
So..... Koikatu ?

;KFW;LKF;WL

Dec 13, 2020
Put the save in "Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom 3D\Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom 3D\Game_Data"

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So..... Koikatu ?
No not really as Koikatu's main game mechanic isn't trying to avoid the girls by running away and hiding from them. Also theres very little femdom content in koikatu if at all.

Also I was looking at the devs blog again yesterday and it seems like there might some sort of quest system where you can find various NPC girls around the school to talk to who will give you tasks.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well, I played the game, it was not as good as I hoped, the femdom is lackluster at best (nothing extreme as some comments above would have you think, its more like playful teasing or "reverse rape" in the typical cock-focused, Japanese style), and its a button-smash game :(

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
honestly the problem i have with these games is that they're always like "prevent this, escape that". Like bro the only people who are gonna wanna play this are those who are into femdom, and and I'm sure we'd rather get the bullying and punishments or whatever, so it seems a bit counter-intuitive

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes