Unity Completed Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom 3D [Final] [Lights, Camera, Action]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Bubumaster

Dec 19, 2017
this game is realy good Game
but you have to disabel the window defender for the download
Window defender Say is a Virus and delete after download from yor hard drive

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
anyone got an up to date save file? the one that was posted here just shows the text in browser but can't download

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
anyone got an up to date save file? the one that was posted here just shows the text in browser but can't download
Ahh, you mean the one from this post...
full save
Perphaps...try another button on your mouse? Like... the right button? On the attachment. And maybe... choose 'Save Link As...' there?
Just an idea though.
Also. If you are bychance left-handed, and the clicks are reversed on the mouse... should be easy to figure out then, too. I guess.
I hope.

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
Ahh, you mean the one from this post...Perphaps...try another button on your mouse? Like... the right button? On the attachment. And maybe... choose 'Save Link As...' there?
Just an idea though.
Also. If you are bychance left-handed, and the clicks are reversed on the mouse... should be easy to figure out then, too. I guess.
I hope.
Very much thanks!

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
For those that need this information:

Health is a float between 0 and 1, approx 0.09 per arrow. Simple elimination search will yield 3 similar results. Usually the last one.
This in lieu of a proper gallery with animation switching.

i'm not good enough with CE to make a changing address pin the same value each time, so this is what i got.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Seems the dev is working on a new game. (Forum rules seem unclear if I could link the site directly so left the URL in the screencap to be safe)
View attachment 1542775
I will have to give this a look now. This looks like a happy game over to me :)

...I don't see him surviving that.
Ladies, don't be afraid to pin him with your boobs, if he dies, he dies *Shrug*

dt90

May 23, 2020
I can't understand if there is also the audio of the girls' voices, i mean the moans. In the scene where they practice blowjob i can hear some of their moans, don't know in the others

with the complete save i can't find any scenes with the penetration animation, i watched them all, maybe there isn't?

can you give me a hand?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes