Others Completed Massage Salon Story: Spring Breeze [Final] [Black Pig Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hmmm21419

May 2, 2018
pretty sure there was another girl in the dlsite version guess she was too young looking for steam

Aug 1, 2017
pretty sure there was another girl in the dlsite version guess she was too young looking for steam
Checked the available versions found on nyaa but alas. Thought the blue haired girl would have a scene but nope. It's the same as on this version.
The versions on nyaa didn't even have a gallery mode.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Wait, so is this censored or not? One of the screenshots looks uncensored.

Also, does anyone know who the artist is?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
The art and animations are not as good as the previews seem. Jank movements, and an odd perspective that cuts the top and bottom of the frame. Not worth the effort.

Reactions: Zippix

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
YES , I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS !
PLAY THE RAW, IT WAS GOOD.
Language? Fuck them subtitle ,all you need to know hentai is omnilanguage

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
the women are housewives, right?

also pls fix my grammar xD
I mean yes but no. those housewives who look like chubby , you can't fuck them.
Now for those sexy looking now you know where this going but they not housewives.

Hazezique

Apr 27, 2021
I already do every scene, but for some reason my CG collection didn't show Rena's sexual acts

Anyone knows why?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
My disappointment for not being able to erotically massage the bbw or loli in this game is immeasurable.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man this game is crap... The animations are super short loops that are cropped in all sorts of ways. You have absolutely no full body shots or anything of the sort. The angles some time are downright weird. There's only 3 real scenes per girl, with only 3 girls, and the scenes are actually damn short with barely any text to them. Not that this matters that much because the translation is total hot garbage at the level of un-edited MTL for the most part.

On top of that, the actual sex scenes for the Miko, Rena, don't seem to get unlocked in the gallery, which is super annoying considering she's the hardest girl to do anything with successfully.

I kind of gave up once that particular bug became clear, not that it mattered since I had just about everything else unlocked. Not to mention that the mini-scenes when you please the 3 girls for the 1st 3 times don't seem to get added to the gallery. Nor does anything else for that matter...

On a different note, does anyone know if favorability even does anything? I'm honestly too lazy to try to push that start further to see if anything happens. Likewise, I have no interest in reaching 800k to see if anything happens then. It's just not worth it. Too much tedium for too little reward.

This is definitely one of those games where I pity anyone and everyone who paid for it, because it's garbage.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote